The Wolf Game - SS Black Swan - Day 6 - Everybody Dies, Traitors Win

We have a lot of posts but only very few theories. Not much to go on.
My one was built on many guesses but i will stick to it:
Enginish and Lysk are on top on my kill list at the moment.

But I think we should kill Enginish first.
If he turns out to be a wolf then we can kill Lysk tomorrow.
If he is not a wolf then the theory is busted.

I would prefer to kill the person first that is less active and less cooperative.

Honestly I have no idea why this works, but all I did was after I hit the ā€˜log on’ button, I hit the X in the upper right (closing the window), then clicked the community (forum) button, bringing me to the forums. For whatever reason, I was logged on. I logged off and tried to get back on, and this method worked again. It’s probably a bug that prevents the ā€œlog onā€ button from closing/refreshing and redirecting to the forums.

I wouldn’t say that I am inactive, but thank you for your input. Anyway, my main problem is, that by the time voting enters the hot phase with people making good points about voting for/against other people, I am usually already asleep. I don’t want to make uninformed votes that leads to lynching the wrong one (like mattk50), let it be that case, time for uneducated guess at topperfalkon, because he’s been accused a lot. Happy now Lysk?

Well, in my defense, I haven’t all the time in the world. College tends to do that.


Anyways, I’m now suspicious of both of you, although it seems a lot of that suspicion had to do with

However, I don’t think you can’t both be wolves. It seems stupid to rely on a chance second day extension to cause all this turmoil.

Time is short, and I have to eat something ane leave for class in 45.

I’m not sure exactly who to vote for. But removing my vote from lysk would put the game in a triple tie (If I voted for topper it would be a quadruple tie) (according to the chart above + recent events).

So basically, it comes down to Xamino and Lysk.

Xamino has backed down from his initial claim. I’m sure there’s a wolf or two involved in today’s events, but I’m going to vote for Xamino.


Let’s hope I’m right.

1 Like

Wow I completely forgot to finish that sentence. Anyways, I’m not quite sure where I wanted to go with that. :grimacing:

When I have more time, I’ll clarify what I meant to say.

Welp, another class.

I will, but I don’t think Xamino is a good target. I’d strongly prefer we switch to somewhere else.

As for the ninja switch, I made it clear during that day that I thought sole control of a system was a good idea. I switched when dekaku and arkenbrien voted for sonar as well. As for the last-minute aspect, I was watching the Martian with cosmos (great movie) and we both switched our votes when we got out.
I’d also like to remind everyone that I’m still in danger of being killed and my priority is protecting my own life.

1 Like

I was thinking of how to produce some more unbiased information from the voting data, this is the result.

top3 chaos makers (people that voted the most)
topper - 7 votes
xamino - 6 votes
lysk+critic - 5 votes

live people that skipped lynch votes (RP excluded)
ark - day1 + day2
dekaku - day1 + day2
nos - day1 + day2
lomsor - day1 + day3
sane - day1 + day3
enginish - day1

top3 most connected people
lysk - 8 - matt+sane+topper+lomsor+enginish+king+pendrokar+ark
topper - 7 - matt+critic+xamino+skyenist+sane+lysk+nos
critic - 6 - matt+topper+lomsor+xamino+enginish+ark
enginish - 6 - lysk+lomsor+king+critic+ark+xamino

I tried checking the data a few times, at the end of the day it’s still starring at a list in notepad, if I’m alive tomorrow Excel might come into play.

In truth, I don’t like it too. But we only have around 8 hours left. So in the choice between Lysk and Xamino, I rather have Xamino go down. The other suspicion would be dekaku, who seemingly did a supposed ā€˜favor’ to Lysk by voting randomly.

So if I die, what will you gain from me being a loyal human? Has anyone thought on that yet? I mean sure, if you want to just lynch me for being active, go ahead, but any loyal human should at least think before acting what they’ll do with the information.

1 Like

I would like to hear the case for Xamino being a wolf, I don’t think there is much evidence at this point, if we are gonna lynch because there is no other hard suspect, we might as well lynch one of the less active people?

1 Like

I just wanted to make it abundantly clear to lysk that it is foolish to gauge peoples activity solely based on their lynch votes, as the only thing I’ve missed to do was to give said lynchvotes.

3top most voted for people
lysk - 6 - matt+critic+topper+enginish+ark+xamino
kreydis - 4 - xamino+topper+skyenist+king
critic - 4 - skyenist+lysk+sane+topper
matt - 4 - lysk+lomsor+enginish+king

Oh, so turns out it is a different matter if we start with you first? Make up your mind and at least vote for somebody, that will make your death more meaningful, might be even save your life. But instead you raised your thesis, waited for a little band wagon, then jumped on it, then backtracked by retracting the vote. Your making me confused and therefore angry, which is another reason why I keep my vote on you.

Having fun with the data…

invisible people (people with no votes against them)
skyenist
noblebrutus
ark
dekaku
nos
pendrokar

Anyone find this kind of stuff useful, any theories on the voting information that I have been presenting?

Current Repair Votes:

Propulsion: xamino, dekaku
Helicopter Bay: Topperfalkon, Enginish, Lomsor, Pendrokar
Weapons Locker: cybercritic, LyskTrevise, The_Sane, Arkenbrien
Radar: Nos_Fi

Lynch votes:

2 Likes

I think your voting information is presented a bit tinted (by using terms that imply negativeness, like top 3 chaos makers), also saying that someone skipped lynch vote is a bit meh when the day ended.

Apart from that, I think it is a good way to spot the most agressive players. Maybe add another list with most nominated people?

@NobleBrutus: Do you want to join me in repairing the Radar?
Going for repairs solo is to dangerous…

@Lynch Votes:
So we are about to kill Xamino because he started a theory?
Can we please not kill the Med Bay Crew only because nobody had a good idea who else is a good Target.
One lynch + one wolf kill in the night and nobody will ever be able to trust our only source of information…

I’m starting to repeat myself:
Enginish doesn’t tell us what CIC does where he ninjaed in last day
Enginish is alone in a system (dangerous)
There is one theory that puts him in a wolf connection - he hasn’t even commented it

Can we please kill him ?

I will repair the:

Radar.

Still reading… if anyone wants to summarise :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What would you call the ā€œchaosā€ list, I thought it was a little humorous and that people would understand. Also not sure what you mean about the skipping, I suppose you are referring to yourself not having voted for lynching on day1 and day2 and there is some problem with showing that?

And the list with most nominated people was posted, I’m guessing you mean nominated for a lynch, that was the ā€œ3top most voted for peopleā€ list.