The Wolf Game - SS Black Swan - Day 6 - Everybody Dies, Traitors Win

For the fear of being lynched tonight, I’m going to go with mattk50’s and my suspicion of LyskTrevise.

It was revealed in Lysk’s post containing his conversations with Sky, with effectively a direct copy-paste of the system description we received, that’s why no-one posted it again.

I must have over read that.

Also, removing my vote from cybercritic

No lynch vote for now.

Yeah, I was on CQ last time and all my efforts were completely nullified by Ark, who was on system with me >_>.

Since when were we trusting people? :stuck_out_tongue:

My vote on cyber was a snap decision given that I had just posted why I don’t like RNG and cyber then suggested using RNG. It was meant to get my point across, nothing more. The issues between those three players were kinda difficult to wrap my head around, particularly Toppers post about all the vote changes. It’s good that the suspicions have been aired but I don’t see anything concrete there at the moment.

Hey all. I just want to say I’m not being inactive or anything today, I’m just going to a movie and I’ll be back to post for real later before the end of the day.

Noble slowly began to drift awake… he groaned and rolled over… straight off the gang plank where he’d been sleeping. He promptly drowned. Moral of the story ladies and gentlemen, is don’t drink and sail.

This meant Noble completely missed out on all the action, but then, this was probably an easier way to go.

[How long was the sign up? Completely missed this.]

2 Likes

Lynch Votes (5 / 14 cast)

cybercritic - 1 (LyskTrevise)
The_Sane - 1 (Lomsor)
Lomsor - 1 (The_Sane)
LyskTrevise - 2 (mattk50, cybercritic)


Repair Votes (9 / 14 cast)

Generator - 2 (LyskTrevise, Topperfalkon)
Medical Bay - 4 (cybercritic, xamino, Nos_Fi, mattk50)
SONAR - 1 (Enginish)
AAA - 2 (Lomsor, The_Sane)

[quote=“mattk50, post:217, topic:1011”]
medical bay
[/quote].

2 Likes

Before something happens again - SONAR
Lynch vote not yet.

I’m sorry guys, between work and school, I haven’t had a lot of time this weekend. :frowning:

As such, for the moment I’m not voting for now. I might be able to punch something out later tonight, but I’m not sure. I have a midterm coming up, so playing this up to that point is sketchy. Sorry.

As to what system, I think I’ll go with SONAR, unless somebody comes up with a plan.

I don’t get why @TerranAmbass hasn’t showed up yet. If he doesn’t show up soon he’ll probably be killed.

It was probably about a week. I posted in the old TWG thread and various people tagged various other people to try to get their attention. The moral of the story is that you should be checking the infinity forums every day :wink:

3 Likes

Im on my phone and havent had a chance to post since i last did but im surprised to find myself as a prkmary lynch suspect i have to say… ive called out a lot of people for being inactive to get discussion, ive posted lots of logical infos and theories and ive proposed what i feel are the best repair options. I dont know what the best repair option is today. On one hand like i said to sky, we nee more defensive systems up. On the other, it risks wolf control of some systems. I dont feel that anyone has an obligation to “follow” me, which is why ive let discussion take place instead of pressing people. I have also been scanned by the cq, shich surely must give some level of proof that im a loyalist.

I don’t know what else I can say, but more soon maybe. Please don’t kill me :frowning:

I’m switching my vote to mattk50. Why do you accuse me with no logic behind it? You say I’m suspicious but don’t say how. Whereas you’ve been in the shadows all game only coming out once per day to say that you think I’m a wolf. Why? Is it because you don’t want attention drawn to yourself? That is a common wolf tactic…

Mattk50

@Arkenbrien
@xamino
@Enginish
@King_Cosmos
@Topperfalkon
@Nos_Fi
@dekaku

Really? No lynch votes? This isn’t a carebear cruise to paradise, its the freaking wolf game. All you are doing by not voting is letting the wolves control the vote super easily. Some one WILL die today, and if its the wrong person, it might as well be on your hands.

What suspicion? See the difference between my accusations and yours is that I actually have a reason behind mine…

And if you’re wondering if I’m a bit freaked right now its because the day ends in like four hours… :expressionless:

That’s quite the reasonable explanation … and I kinda feel the way too.

The votes have been going everywhere crazy today, so I’ll back Lysk for now and vote on matk50. On the case of his action to vote for Lysk, someone that wasn’t really an option until now, after all this back and forth, without sufficient reasoning. The more this day progressed the more reasoning is needed just to counter the weight of the rest of other discussions, I don’t see that. Looks like someone is acting upon the possibility to get rid of a human while the dust, and the sun, settles after this whole thing during the day. And Lysk shouldn’t be picket off this eraly again.

This must have been one of the days with the most evenly spread out activity I witnessed yet.

Wait, when did this happen?
CQ team confirm?

See my fist post of the day, and yes someone from CQ should confirm it please.

Can confirm crew quarters ‘scanned’ Lysk. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Changing my repair vote to CIC. I reiterate the need for solo operators on some systems and will gladly leave SONAR to Dekaku. The humans simply must have some secrets from the wolves, or I see no way to lure them out.

Voting Mattk50 since I’m more convinced of Lysk’s humanity than Matt’s. Lysk is right, I need to make a guess and own it.

Ah, ok, I missed that.

I don’t see how that benefits the humans any more than it does the wolves.

Especially if we’re expecting everyone to disclose system roles in the main chat.

I’ll play Lysk’s game.

Enginish