The Wolf Game - Panic Station - Werewolves Win!

I shared that information with no one, including that I was the medic. I figured that it wasn’t a game changer to know that Lucas was human. On the second day it’s pretty likely to lynch a human. At the time, I felt it was safer to keep what my role was a secret to avoid becoming a target to the wolves. Which I was anyways for different reasons unfortunately.

I enjoyed it. I don’t think people realise how close that game was to the wolves being completely screwed. The humans missed a chance to end the game, and left me with no choice but go along with “The Plan” in order to secure personal victory.

I’d quite like to see a game with an ambivalent faction, or a faction with an alternative secondary victory condition. This faction wouldn’t care which side won as long as their own objectives were achieved (which might harm either “main” faction).

I’m not sure how that could work though, and it might require more players to get some good play with.

1 Like

Depends on scale, 10 people is more then enough for tertiary groups to do their own thing while advancing or interfering with a particular factions goals. Honestly, wolves / villains just need some generic roles (which can be switched out every now and then with other roles for their faction)

The ‘no lynch’ vote seemed pretty useful in the late stages of the game, sure it was only a desperate attempt at lasting that little bit longer but it still proved useful. Might I suggest that people consider this at the start of the next game? When you really know nothing about anyone, their roles or potential usefulness, what’s the point voting randomly to kill them?

It is general good strategy to lynch someone first day for the humans, unless we can be sure (through some role or something) that we will suddenly identify wolves at night. The voting on the first day can also spark discussion and is neccasarry for the human side for the rest of the game, it can help show allegiances later when the options narrow.

can i just point out that the no lynch idea was a bad move by the humans this game. You had an almost 50% chance of getting a wolf, we would have had to use the ticket, then the 2nd day in a row we would have had no way to defend that person and we would have probably been in a much tighter spot.

1 Like

Oh … toatally forgot about this:

Me and my spanner.

5 Likes

I need to take a picture of me in full gear now. I’ll get one Monday, rest assured.

1 Like

So @The_Sane and @nafen showed me Town of Salem which is a free browser version of Mafia/The Wolf Game, and I’ve been playing the heck out of it. Would like to see more people playing it, as well as another wolf game here when everyone is ready again =D

Sane has posted his teamspeak info before in its own thread, but just in case any of you want to drop by heres the info again:
Address: eurots1.gamespeak.com:9275
Password: dave

2 Likes

I can confirm that the above information is 100% accurate and true… and correct.

1 Like

Has it really been over two months since the last game?

2 Likes

It really has :open_mouth:

I’ve actually been thinking about running another game soon, perhaps another one with subsystems like the spaceship…

2 Likes

A wolf game on a spaceship? Sounds interesting.

1 Like

I was thinking it might be a good idea to do it about the same time as the KS campaign starts up, to show that the forums have activity… maybe

Though really that’s just justification for asking for another wolf game.

2 Likes

Please back our kickstarter, we have an active community of crazed psychopaths.

7 Likes

Who will find you and gut you like the spineless fish you are if you don’t…

Wait, was that too far?

3 Likes

Nah.

Okay. . . maybe a little.

/goes to mop up blood

2 Likes

I always call professionals if it happens … again …

4 Likes

I had the same thought…maybe start it before the action hits…just because I’m selfish and want a spot in the game without much hassle! :stuck_out_tongue:

I really should get viscera cleanup at one point, I always seem to be missing out on it, whenever it goes up on sale somewhere.

I’m game for another.

I’ll find time somewhere… :wink:

1 Like