Well, looks like all of my cards are on the table, so there’s nothing I can say to further my defense. You can clearly see that cosmos was untrustworthy and that I acted perfectly reasonably.
I keep thinking back to Cosmos’ request for something holy, though. The incredible specificity of the request means he knew my role, which means either he’s lying about being in contact with Sane, he’s lying about having stolen it, or he acquired knowledge of it through even more dubious means and he’s lying about knowing nothing about its confiscation.
I’d like to think that if anything at all earns a lynch vote, it’s bad play and lying. I know there’s more going on here than I see on the surface, and I don’t like it one bit.
I’m taking this stand more on principal than anything else, though.
Well what a mess. Whole lot he said she said, but really he said he said. Cosmo baited English and it worked. There was no night kill. Cosmo had protection that night. So it seems cut and dry. I know Cosmo is a human. Cosmos’s plan incriminates enginish, so my vote is for enginish.
Also I say go back to redwater where the wolves do not get two nights right now, otherwise it sounds too dangerous.
This sounds like a wolf ploy to sound human. pretending to care about the other humans. We are in the best possible position to make it through the tunnel. We are up one human, and we are pretty much going to have to go through this tunnel at some point or another.
You know what sounds great for a wolf? Getting us to stay on this side of the tunnel and getting a couple or more human kills and then using the tunnel as a coup d’etat. I’m sure the wolves would love to go back and buy more weapons/ways to kill us.
That logic is not sound, why wouldn’t a wolf want to go forward? They get to have two night kills in a row. If we don’t go back humans are going to be in trouble. If the first three deaths were all human and if cosmos gets killed, if we go forward then there will two night kills, that will makes 6. That puts it pretty close to a wolf victory. Plus it is not pretending to care about humans, if you are actually afraid to go forward. Wow maybe I need to start doubting you!
“Damn I’m good. That being said, my reasoning to vote for The_Sane was only further strengthened by the fact that enginish told The sane about the ‘Holy ritual’ thing.”
After thinking it over these last 2 (real days) Borkis came to the same conclusion. We have to do it now while we still have the lives. Borkis votes to take the pass through the Mines of Mori…The longest tunnel!
Now the whole Enginish Cosmos thing. You guys have certainly made a big confusing mess. Maybe I’m being naive(or plain wrong in which case well played wolves), but I think both Enginish and Cosmos are human. It seems like a pretty good spectacle that draws a lot of attention while other players that are usually quite vocal hide in the shadows. Players such as Topper, Lomsor, Noble, Ark(To some extent), Xamino, and Matt. Most of you only responded(and once!) when you were called out on your quietness. Only 4 are probably wolves, and I’m willing to bet there is at least a wolf in that list(Simply because that’s a good portion of the remaining players). Their silence makes them suspects in my eyes. I realize that we all have been busy too, but there has been considerably less discussion than previous games by the 6 I listed.
Who the hell knows what the wolfsbane is, but I’m not sure I trust it one bit. I don’t know what ploy it is and by whom, but the only reason I can see that Aquillawould want to go back to redwater is to trade it off.
Topperfalkon
This was confirmed in the last game by Martin, we wanted to but were unable to unfortunately
Except for the fact that Enginish purportedly received that message from Cosmos in the last (half?) hour of the night and passed this info onto me between then and daybreak. Given usual time needed to plan a vote I simply didn’t have a chance to react in that way even… if I was a wolf and awake at that time (3am).
“Ahha! My improper usage of context quoting has proven my point! Foe of all Humankind, render yourself hapless at the might of true in(un)genuity! Comrades, let us make haste in executing this foul beast!” Exclaims Kreydis in his wild fashion of unnessessary exadgerated movements whilst pointing
Hey guys, im on a bunch of drugs and high and bleeding everywhere so probably shouldnt be posting, but while i was waiting earlier i had nothing better to do than to consider the situation. Im a bit haz y to detIL right now but i dont think sane is a good option and between cosmos and enginish while cosmos isnt confirmed and enginish has a good defense i think if we have to kill one Eningish is a better option