Hello everyone. Sorry for the inactivity, I have not been very well at all.
Ivanka wipes a chunk of secret agent from her eye.
‘What in Lenin’s name?’
Hello everyone. Sorry for the inactivity, I have not been very well at all.
Ivanka wipes a chunk of secret agent from her eye.
‘What in Lenin’s name?’
First of all, I want to say, I found Martin’s reply to my question very strange. It wasn’t very straight forward, and it didn’t really tell me if thats the rule this game or if it isnt, so that is something to keep in the back of your heads.
Second, two deaths in one night is pretty crazy. I need to do some thinking and regroup.
An unexpectedly bloody night.
And we still have almost nothing to go on.
And that neither of them were you… absolutely nuts.
Oh. Ok.
Well I wouldn’t say it’s nothing. It’s quite a lot actually compared to the dawns we usually get in these games.
So … it says there is a third party. And that third party can kill. I think it’s given that the infiltrators can kill every night. But we don’t know if this applies to this third party too.
I hope not.
But I think it does. If it is a limited thing, why should they use it this early in the game? Or maybe they have a few uses, Maybe one per memeber. We don’t know how many there are. Could just be one. Maybe they calculated it would be most beneficial for them to use them so early.
It would shorten the game drastically after all.
I hope people with advanced data gathering roles can supplement their information/theories with this.
@martindevans could you please add “Day ends in such and such hours”? I really depend on that.
Edited into my post. Day will end in about 47 hours
Oh my. They sure do like to use their licenses … unusually often. And the kills don’t line up. They haven’t been done by the same group …
And some kind of wonder happened. People didn’t seem to accept the true form of this blue beauty … their collective rejection made them transform it into a tall man called @Arkenbrien. Like Pinocchio, only different. Could have been something in the air. Maybe trashing a router is much more brutal than having someones head explode. At least for the people here.
Agent Falkon watched as the crowd of spies gathered around the corpse, confused.
The situation was escalating rapidly.
He needed time to think…
Agent Falkon opened his concealed Thermos flask and took a swig of his extra-strong coffee. It’ll take time to kick in, but it’ll help
Sorry for my absence. Past couple days have been a little manic. I’ll read through the thread and think upon my next steps.
Well this is a very interesting turn of events. Martin, do we get a alignment on ark like we did yesterday? Or is that a day kill only type of thing?
Id really like to stick around and post because this is interesting but I have to get to work. I’ll be free to post around 6pm cst.
To be clear:
I’m guessing that someone used a role on day 1 that revealed the alignment of the lynch victim.
The Janitor woke up in the supplies closet, unsure as to how the last evening ended and not recalling the night at all but he assumed it involved a lot of grumbling about how hard it is to scrub and buff a floor after explosives mix with a person sized container of flesh and blood. Of course, followed by copious amounts of alcohol and again of course, falling asleep in the supplies closet.
He walked out through the spotless corridor outside his base of operations, the pristine condition owing only to the fact that nobody really bothered to walk back there, choosing to instead go to Q branch to beg for gadgets and gizmos or just slouch around in the common room waiting for the next bout of intrigue and espionage … And then he noticed the blood and…brain matter?
“Oh, what the $&#@!” He exclaimed. “I just can’t leave you lot alone for one second, can I? How does one even manage to get their head exploded anyway?” He sighs and slouches, defeated, then reaches for the Extendomop. “Another day at the office.”
(My assumption was that when we ‘lynch’ somebody, it happens as a surprise to them and so therefore we get to look through personal effects and determine their alignment. Actually not sure why we also wouldn’t be able to search/examine and determine Arkenbrien’s alignment though…
Damn, whenever I try to give any input in this game it ends up not making any sense
)
‘So…’ Ivanka purred menacingly. ‘Who lock me in room last night? Nobody trust the Russian?’
I see what you did there.
I’m going to assume no one has any information for the group, or at least none they are willing to share yet. My suspect list is still basically everyone, but there are a few that stand out.
The poll yesterday turned out fine in my opinion, but the build up to it still concerns me a little. TerranAmbass volunteering to collect the data, as well as Enginish arguing that the problems were minor enough to go ahead with the plan. It seemed a bit too blatant for them to both be wolves trying to gain information, and of course we now know Enginish was a human, but my suspicion of TA remains.
I’d like to hear where Lysk and Cosmos stand at the moment. I’ve messaged Lysk a bit and he still seems set on his suspicion but hasn’t been able to give me a reason to trust him. @King_Cosmos do you suspect Lysk in turn or do you just think he is just a mistaken human?
There are plenty of players we still haven’t heard from enough. Hopefully cybercritic just didn’t notice the game starting but there are several who have actually made appearances with little input. To start the day off I’ll give one of these players a “poke”.
Skyentist
Maybe … just wanted to poke. I find it weird that Martin suddenly clarifies it … after all we don’t know if this other party is allied with the infiltrators. Why is the alignment of the person killed by the wolves revealed but the aliment of the thing killed by the third party not.
Infiltrator kill could have been a member of the third party and third party kill could have been an infiltrator …
Because this is how the game always works! Whoever the wolves kill is not a wolf, so all I’ve done here is make sure it’s clear who died to the wolves and who died to the other party.
I based my assumption on a skim read of these two replies that such a role exists, and was utilised on day 1. Which I’d have thought would make for a good wolf target, but apparently not.