Calling:
@The_Sane
@nafen
@mattk50
@NobleBrutus
@King_Cosmos
We’re probably going to be a bit short of players, so anyone else who wishes to join may do so (Join the Infinity discord, or poke @martindevans or @LyskTrevise on these forums).
Calling:
@The_Sane
@nafen
@mattk50
@NobleBrutus
@King_Cosmos
We’re probably going to be a bit short of players, so anyone else who wishes to join may do so (Join the Infinity discord, or poke @martindevans or @LyskTrevise on these forums).
@NobleBrutus
We were just on the infinity public discord. Here is an invite link, I think they last for 30 minutes or something idk, but there should be a public one here on the forums that is a permanent one:
Just click the plus icon on the left of the app and click join server. Then paste that link into the box.
Thanks to everyone that showed up, it was a lot of fun and laughs. Special thanks to martin for narrating and hosting!
(RIP Mayor Flavien Major Junior Junior Junior Junior II whose entire bloodline has been killed by werewolves)
the minecraft wolf games were a lot of fun, and a lot more hectic than they usually are. Would be nice to see more players next time, the more the better.
I would have joined, but there was a ton of stuff I had to do over the weekend.
First, I found out that I had a great uncle who passed away, and I attended his memorial service. It was a rare opportunity to see a lot of family members I probably wouldn’t have seen otherwise. Turns out my great uncle was a world-renown meteorologist, so that’s cool. Second, I attended my friend’s 70th anniversary party. That was also cool. 
Sorry I couldn’t make it.
How dare you have an actual life to live instead of memeing with your internet bros! What kind of person are you, anyways, huh?!