Ok, I checked the post of every player alive in this game. Everyone is pretty much equally active and says things that lower suspicions of being a wolf.
Wolves, you are really cunning.
I do feel that the random system route was an error, which was proposed by NobleBrutus. It is even harder to see any patterns of takeover.
Cise,
Lets say your a proven human already, what are your… other suspects? You haven’t named any for quite a while.
See, I told you all the same about the Security Grid.
At any case I can’t let Trevise go alone into the Security Grid.
Talking with the remaning EC crew we have decided that we won’t reveal it’s function(s) publicly yet. I’m not sure if individual members have told their trusted channels though.
No idea about CQ. Although I have some speculations.
I have only managed to create one ‘semi trusted’ channel in this game and that is to Noble through PDA and the EC system crews (we were actually having a bromantic candle light supper at PDA, no kidding!). Other than that it’s been just discussion about how to use the systems in the system convos. I haven’t been contacted by anyone early in the game through probing or otherwise that would have enabled me to base my decisions on more than what I’m seeing in the thread. Although I kinda understand why people aren’t that excited about contacting me as last game my “Alliance” wasn’t that beneficial for the humans (if immortality doesn’t count).
Based on what I see in the thread I would still prefer not to kill Cise nor The_Sane as they are some of the most active players (although that PM episode by Cise sure look interesting). I would like to hear more from Lomsor, Skyentist and King_Cosmos. Still having my suspicions towards Pendrokar too. Probably will be placing my vote on one of them later this day depending on what they do today and if something else is revealed in this Sane/Cise episode.
I suppose a vote towards Noble coupled with a system pick means you are not going with any plan Noble (or any other) might be setting up?
If there are no objections I will go to Security Grid too. Time to take a look at what Pendrokar had there in his possession.
I take responsibility for that, however I expected the systems to shed more light quicker - ie I thought the most important part was keeping the systems safe and operating under human control (I expected seer and med reports) not who went were why. It may be that we populated systems in a sub-optimal order (like perhaps the Structural Integrity Field somehow has a seer role?) which I can’t really be blamed for since nobody knew and the only person to really question the order was The_Sane. Regardless, I think the random method has achieved what it set out to even if it has not proved as helpful as planned.
So do we abandon the random method today then? We should still try and get a 5/6 split between Security Grid and Structural Integrity Field.
Structural Integrity Field
Cise is certainly acting strange, but have we really no more to go on?
Noblebrutus has hidden in plain sight the whole game, his primary contribution to the human side having been the system marginalization… and his being in a two man group the whole game lends itself to the possibility that from the start the point defense system has been disabled considering the amount of damaged systems, or maybe it was used against the med bay, then again, why would noble have told some of us about it’s power, as a method of covering for himself?
So far, cise has played very active but only behind the scenes with PMs and info trade and reveal attempts have his posts had much substance. this is far from his usual mode of play, wolf or human. It is for that reason i am both more and less suspicious of him. At this point it is getting very difficult to pick out a wolf. But cise is an experienced player and knows how to defend himself in this position and probably knows how people would react, and perhaps gambled he would took too desperate. Maybe that was the point of what happened lastnight.
However after re-reading the entirety of the thread, lomsor stood out to me… managing to stay under the radar and out of any important discussions while still appearing active. Im going to do a summary of his activities to see if anyone else notices anything that stands out.
On day 1, he submitted a jokey vote for enginish on the basis of him being a vampire last game, and followed noble’s plan with most.
On day 2, he repeated that he was having trouble keeping up a few times then voted for terran on a very weak premise (though a lot of people had the same weak premise). His activity in the med bay convo was low, trevise and I made up the bulk of that while lomsor and sky were significantly less active only making a few posts. he, after i had already said we should dissect terran, agrees to dissecting terran(this was not our only option at the time but it was definetly one of the best). A few people seem to be assuming that i would have accused lomsor already if he had been acting suspicious in the med bay, this is not the case, he just did not post enough.
On day 3, he posts to agree with trevise’s round up then becomes more active now that the med bay is destroyed, attempting to defend krishna but never actually makes a vote perhaps fearing the appearance later of dedending a wolf. Thats two days in a row of defending krishna, if krishna was a wolf that’s a huge red flag right there, perhaps knowing the med bay was offline he didn’t think the risk was there for a dissection and decided to go for it.
I think there’s a solid possibility lomsor is a wolf playing well. Lomsor*, defend yourself.
I’m on mobile … sorry for the typos …
Just wanted to say that I didn’t defend Krishna.
I defended my opinion of him not being so suspicious. Sure that may not make a difference for you but I also underlined that I didn’t want to intervene. Just underline my opinion.
If I had voted for him I ether would have been brought to terms by your arguments or I would have tried to cover that I’m a wolf. Nether was the case and as such I didn’t vote. I even asked for arguments for a better target … but none came up and could’t bring myself to attack someone without at least some argument other then suspicion.
Concerning the Medbay. The first time I agreed. And as such nothing more has to be discussed. I voiced my thought.
At the moment I don’t really agree with the choices made in the Medbay. I did voice my disagreement beforehand but was over voted. Voicing my disagreement now would be useless as the decision has already been made and doing what I preferred a waste of resources.
Yes I’m usually good at staying low and not get in the crossfire. But that’s not what’s going on here. I just didn’t take the time needed to play. I myself don’t like being that passive and tag along. I don’t want to help wolves bandwagon after all. But I didn’t invest enough at the beginning to understand what was going on.
I’ll post my votes later when having an easier time typing.
edit: @LucasFIN, @NobleBrutus, @Lomsor
Is there anything that you can tell us about the Environmental Control System. Even just a hint… I’m starting to wonder if we should be worried about it if it comes under wolf control. From the name it seems like there’s potential for it to be used offensively.
The_Sane starts to shiver and go pale as the temperature in the room begins to plummet. Meanwhile Noble, Lucas and Lomsor high five each other enthusiastically. Unfortunately for their fun however the system automatically kicks back in restoring the central area to a reasonable temperature before The_Sane lost even one finger to frostbite.
The ES can also prevent a system repair by making it chilly and therefore the workers must ask for more tea per hour than can be handled by the cafeteria. So I’d rather it didn’t fall under wolf control.
The_sane, King_Cosmos, Arkenbrien, and You, who just voted for me… on what basis? sure is easy to jump on the badwagon huh? are my suspected wolves. I also entertain the possibility that Lysktrevise is as well.
As I explained to lysktrevise in a private convo I have been forced to play this game drastically different because we literally have next to zero information other than humans are dieing. I either sit back and continue to watch this happen or I cause a commotion here and there to kick up dust and reveal inconsistencies among players. Hence my erratic play style. A new style of the wolf game requires a new style of play.
For the sake of evening out the numbers in the remaining subsystems - I vote to repair the security grid
My inactivitity has been noted on and I feel the need to explain. I know there are a few other college students in here, and time is not always at our leisure. I know it’s a sad excuse but it’s all I have. I’m juggling a full course load(Along with e&m and thermo which kicks my ass!) along with sports which have been busy 2 nights of every week, and at least 1 day of the weekend. Last week I was out of state, this weekend we have a double header and I have an e&m test due Wednesday /o. This is my continued warning and excuse that I will post when I am available for enough time to make a response. I would rather have a well thought out response and analyze the mountains of information(and posts!!!), than make a poor post which contributes nothing.
Please excuse me for preferring quality over quantity. I know I have a low post count, but I’m not about to let a wolf game get in the way of school work. I’m currently on campus using my 1 hour break in between a meeting for work and a meeting with classmates for a project to post about a wolf game! I’ve got problems. Look I chose to study physics, I know i’m crazy.
Okay, now that I got that off my chest…
I’ve still been hung up on the meaning of Xamino’s death and ignoring the tiff between sane and cise. Those two can duke it out with rhetoric all they want. Previously, I speculated that perhaps the choice of killing xamino was to try and gain control of subsystems. I’ll say again that xamino was in the power grid with Pend and Cosmos, and in environmental control with Lucas, Noble, and Lomsor. If the wolves were to gain control of a subsystem off of killing Xamino, then obviously those in the powergrid would both have to be wolves, OR 2 of the 3 in environmental control are wolves. I prefer to gamble on the best odds possible and 100% seems to be pretty good.
So my logic now leads me to ask who’s a better candidate pend or cosmos? I voted for Pend at the end of the day yesterday, realizing how close to the end of the day it was, and knowing the votes were already hopelessly bandwagoned onto Krishna I didn’t give much thought into it except that he had control of the security grid and had stated my suspicion as such. So I put my money where my mouth was. I explained that because I am going to vote for cosmos and not pend. Why? Now that I have time to put thought into who to vote for, in addition to Pend losing control of the security grid, Cosmos feels like a clear candidate. Everyone has seem to forgotten his “accidental” misvote on day 1 to get onto the power grid, which has probably been the wolfyiest(I love this new word of mine) move we’ve seen in this game.
Tldr:
King Cosmos
Security Grid In case it was missed previously.
That’s (3) on security grid now. I’ll update myself in.
I didn’t proofread. I’ve written too much and I’ve got to go for my meeting plus the library is closing Sorry for any grammar mistakes.
P.S. Cosmos I hope your mother is doing well and I wish you and your family the best.
And everyone elses’ primary contributions have been? Neither of my systems are information gathering and the only player I’ve been able to have significant meaningful interaction with has been LucasFIN (via PDA) so I’m sorry I could not contribute much new info.
This would require both me and LucasFIN to be wolves, otherwise the human side would speak up about such an obviously wolfy action.
To be honest my biggest memory of Cise is him ‘roleplaying’ a giant catfish and purely posting ‘Glub glub glub’ until he was eventually lynched… so I really don’t know what to think.
I understand the case against Lomsor but I can’t find enough to justify a vote beyond general inactivity.
Cise as I outlined is confusing and suspicious but I somewhat expect that.
The_Sane has gone on the offensive - I dare say a little overly aggressively drawing lots of attention which makes me think he could be human.
At this point I’m going Cise but I could be persuaded otherwise.
King Cosmos in an attempt to keep the vote up in my favor. Again what’s with these unfounded votes? Lay something down other than “he is confusing and playing weird” I will offer a rebuttal.
I am curious as to why no one wishes to pursue my angle and instead opt to go after the " we don’t know what’s going on. Lynch him he is acting weird" again sure does seem wolfy here…
Well, I feel like I’ve made my suspicions relatively clear over the last few days. Word keeps getting back to me through various sources, like Enginish, that you’ve been behaving in rather suspicious ways. I wish I had more context for this conversation Lysk posted earlier, because it sounds to me like you actively sabotaged some sort of human plan. What that plan is, I have no idea. I’ve actually kinda swung around to the theory that you might just be a very erratic human, which could be deadly for us too. I’m once again reminded of Enginish’s words, “Cise is always a wolf. Even when he’s human, he’s a wolf.” I’d remind you that I haven’t actually voted for you today, only voiced my concerns. I’m actually wondering if voting for you is most useful today, as Lysk might be on to something with this whole Noble thing.
Anyways, I guess I’ll even out the vote on Security Grid to 4.
I’ve said again and again that it was an accident. I’ve also made a point to avoid voting for anyone in Power Grid. I can’t help that the wolfs keep choosing their kills out of my accidental subsystem, but I feel like I’m being framed based on one mistake more than anything. I even made a serious offer to stay off powergrid after it was damaged
Also thanks, I appreciate it. I’m sure it came off more dramatic than things actually are, and I didn’t mean for that to happen. Things just get hectic when you’ve got stuff like that going on. It’s nice to remember there are real humans on the other side of this bloody game. She actually is rather engrossed in the drama of our game! She followed the last one religiously. She was so upset when Enginish died, lol.
EDIT: I see Cise voted for me while I was typing. Unless he takes his vote off of me I will need to vote defensively against Cise in order to tie things up.
.
Nothing got sabotaged. I included multiple people in my last move as to make sure it wasn’t “sneaky and behind the back”. I invite you to re read lysktrevise’s disclosure of the PMs.
This is a joke taken completely out of context and a weak arguing point to actually justify a vote against me. Why you keep using it is beyond me.
As I stated before accidents such as this don’t happen in the wolf game especially when you seem so time conscious and you had ample time to remedy it.
Look, I don’t know, I wasn’t there, but from an outsider’s stand point it doesn’t exactly look favorable on you. The sheer number of players you included was more than likely to contain a wolf. Telling everyone a secret is just as viable form of sabotage as playing cloak and dagger. Are you even capable of seeing that’s how your actions look to outsiders? Because I am. After I fucked up I did everything in my power not to do it again. I made an effort to make sure I was available to allay any doubts over my humanity. From where I’m sitting you haven’t done a whole lot to put to rest suspicions of your wolfyness.
I brought it back up because it keeps sounding less and less like a joke. Even when I think you might be human I still think you do more harm than good.
Lysk made a bet I wouldn’t do it lol. I really enjoyed that game. I’ve played the wolf game in a variety of manners.
So now what you would like is for the humans to sit here and keep doing what we are doing? getting killed off one by one and obtaining zero information. Thus you are against the humans obtaining information.
this is literally a joke between lysktrevise and myself. Enginish got included when he joined the community and because we know him in real life. So literally you are attempting to use a joke as an arguing point. The fact that you keep mentioning it just makes it seem like you are grasping for straws here man.
Don’t try and generate some sort of fallacy that I’m somehow against the humans getting information. I’ve been gathering information since day one without acting like a saboteur. I don’t want people to sit around and do nothing, I’d just like for them to do something that results in more wolf killing and less pointless bickering.
I mentioned the first time as a bit of a joke, but now it’s a warning. Twice is not a pattern. To me it seems like you are fixating on one line of what I’ve said. One line, out of the many concerns many different players have had about your actions. You’re not building yourself a comprehensive defense by quoting something you wrote today, you’re glossing over days of suspicion. You’re not addressing concerns, you’re fixating on one line in an attempt to discredit me.
I’m going to go see my girlfriend now. I’ll be away for a few hours, and likely just check in just before bed. If I don’t respond to anything else tonight I will be back at least an hour before the day ends tomorrow. Good night all!
I’ve made all my information and speculations public up to this point and I’ve gone out of my way to ensure that, however, I haven’t seen you post any kind of information or attempt to force any out while we have sat in gridlock since day 1.
we most certainly can’t do that without any information, and this bickering generates a lot of information.
Thinking of a joke more than once turns it into fact? Then if I think I keep seeing magical fairies they must exist.
I’ve responded to every concern you’ve voiced against me
Like you glossed over my response before the closing of the previous day?
I quoted myself because I answered the questions you posed to me already
As I mentioned I have addressed every question posed to me, and now that I am calling you out you are desperately clinging to this “red herring” dare I say? The joke has zero bearing on this game yet you persist about it.
does this include your “Accident”? I may look like something but that doesn’t mean that I am. I haven’t caused any harm. None of my actions have deviated from the presented plans and I have not leaked any information that wasn’t already public knowledge to anyone. Go ahead and ask me questions. If I missed any please quote them.
here is a fun thought. If I am right and I do have the wolves pegged, or a couple, then it would stand to reason that I have become too much of a “hot button” to just kill off at night without incriminating themselves. If I died after having these little debates with The_sane and King_cosmos who would be the first person you would think of for having motive to kill me? My guess? the wolves i’ve been pressuring, however, they know that and thus I have gained a slight night “safety”. Couldn’t they be human though? If I was a wolf I would have killed me off as soon as I got into my first bout with the_sane or even Cosmos. Killing me off last night would have been ideal if I hadn’t created that PM and created my own constrictions for the wolves. The fact I am still alive furthers my thinking. What makes me think like this? My own experiences as a wolf.
I’ll be on for a few more hours and then I’ll be gone all day tomorrow for a wedding. As it stands I’ll request now that whoever gets lynched also get dissected tonight.
of course if anyone has anymore questions for me, please ask. I might have time to respond in the morning.