But we can’t join in on somebody else’s party, right?
Also correct, the only currently known way to gain control of a system is by repairing the system.
Skyentist has been quiet… along with a bunch of others.
Current vote tally:
King_Cosmos: NobleBrutus, Arkenbrien
TerranAmbassador: The_Sane, Pendrokar
Krishna: LucasFIN
Skyentist: Xamino
As it is tied I’m not voting for a system at this time.
EDIT: Removed vote.
Perfect timing 
I’m currently traveling with a sports team and I’m out of state. We have a game today and drive back tomorrow… I won’t be too active this weekend because of it. If that causes suspicion then fine.
There’s a lot to reply on and before I begin,
Deflector Shield
I still don’t know what to think of the missed subsystem vote and the failed lynch compensation. It feels like something could be afoot here but I also think it could have been sheer coincidence…although its not a good idea to believe in coincidences in these sorts if games and believing that Botha are coincidences is very hard to believe.
What xamino has to gain by not voting for a subsystem isn’t clear at all, which makes me feel that it was simply an accident.
The wolves gaining a vote in a subsystem of their choice due to an “accidental vote” doesn’t look as innocent.
King Cosmos
Hello
Sorry for being so inactive today. I’ve had this huge hangover:(
I’m going away for a friends birthday soon so I have just skimmed through the posts.
Some fast thoughts:
- I’m not sure going random again is a smart idea. The combination of some of the roles might be extremely powerful. So I suggest we take a system to repair depending on the ones we are currently controlling.
- The power grid is a rather powerful system, hence I hope you have faith in me if you are voting Cosmos.
- It is good to see that Noble is posting so much more in this game than the last but that has made me suspicious of him:P
Sorry I don’t really understand, what story? I just choose the system I was assigned and that’s that really 
Well I was hoping to hear a more thought through rebuttal of the theory I presented. Most people seem to be voting for King-Cosmos, so I figured I could maybe get you to talk by pressuring you a bit with my vote.
i don’t believe any info about this system has been made public yet…
Well… there’s stuff I can talk about this game. Last time I had very little to go on and even less to add in the early stages.
Xamino is much less suspicious because there seems like there was little for him to gain by not voting. Cosmos however could have seen the many iterations and decided it could make the perfect excuse. At the same time… do we trust Krishna alone with the power supply? My inclination at this point is yes, but it’s not more than a gut feeling for now.
I promise you that my accidental vote for the Power Grid was just that, an accident. I was rather busy with my girlfriend for the majority of day one, and when I returned there were more than 100 new posts. It’s not an excuse or anything, but please try to understand that I was trying to read through a torrent of messages as I typed up my post. I looked through the thread for my subsystem assignment, and the first one I found said “Power Grid”. When I put my vote in for my subsystem I didn’t hide it or play coy. There was plenty of time for someone to check it. In fact, Noble even crossed me off for Point Defense. There were more than a few screw ups involved with this and I admitted mine openly. I promise you I am more spurred than anyone else not to do it again. I can understand that this doesn’t look very good on me, but I’m more than willing to cooperate.
I’ll answer any and all questions that anyone has for me to the best of my ability.
As to my thoughts on the situation, I believe that when the wolf saw this situation they saw an opportunity. They knew if they killed someone in my group it would look suspect. Xamino didn’t lynch compinsate, I went to the wrong place, and Noble crossed me off the wrong section. This gave them more than a few options for day vote lynch. There is the possibility that my biggest detractors might be wolfs orchestrating my lynching, or maybe Noble or Xamino are wolfs just trying to nudge things towards chaos, or perhaps Krishna is a wolf and they are trying to get a wolf alone on a subsystem. My point is this, there are a great many possibilities and no clear answer. If my current tally is correct than I will be forced to vote for TerranAmbassador to tie things up, however, I have no real suspect that I think is more likely than any other.
I am not TopperFalcon. I will not go quietly into the night. I’ll be by my computer all day on and off so I will be here to answer questions. Because of time zones it feels like more discusson happens when I’m asleep than awake, but I will do my best to try and keep on top of it.
Lastly, as for my votes, Deflector Shield and TerranAmbassador
EDIT: Mattk50 posted while I was typing and I want to address this.
In post 203, I volunteered info on my subsystem.
[quote=“Pendrokar, post:236, topic:710”]
I sense deceit in the man of few words:TerranAmbass
While the suspicion regarding Xamino’s actions where a small part of Enginish and NobleBrutus’s posts, Terran simply posted to increase public suspicion of it without any action or further information. A useless post just to increase perceived activity.[/quote]
I posted because I thought it was something that needed further examination. I thought the situation looked suspicious. It turned out not to be.
I don’t give a damn about my perceived activity this game. Maybe it’s a bit meta, but caring about it last game got me shafted and lead to both our deaths.
EDIT:
Forgot my system vote. That’s what I get for posting just after I woke up.
Environmental Control
Current vote tally:
King_Cosmos: NobleBrutus, Arkenbrien, Skyentist
TerranAmbassador: The_Sane, Pendrokar, King_Cosmos
Krishna: LucasFIN
Skyentist: Xamino
As it is tied I’m not voting for a system at this time. Again. 
On the topic of subsystems: maybe the rest should come forward too what each subsystem does? I think the only ones to loose out by hiding that information would be us humans.
My votes are for:
@TerranAmbass
Deflector Shield
I was going to call Terran out in my last post, but since he had just posted (although it was short and mostly pointless) i thought it would not be that appropriate. Still, he has not contributed much at all to our conversation.
I am following the plan so far as per Noble and Xaminos security code wizardry. I still dont really understand it all, though I have some vague idea about whats going on with it… I think we have a good system here, but we need to really formulate a plan on what to use the systems for.
Medbay : Medic equivalent
Cryostorage - Jail keeper
Power Grid - Role Block
Security Grid - ??? Potentially dangerous to wolves, as per Enginish’s post…
Point Defense Array - Reduces system damage by 50%, but there has to be more to this role than just that.
The jail keeper role seems not that useful at the moment, since we have no confirmed humans or anyone that we know we would want to protect, however it could potentially be used to keep a player from participating in the game at night if the wolves were to control it. Say, if Cosmos or Krishna is a wolf, then Cryo only needs to be convinced to use their power on the non-wolf, and bam: power grid control, with no suspicions.
Medbay can be used to dissect people, so we can gain some information about who we are lynching and if our thinking is correct or not.
Power Grid - I suggest we use this to shut down Cryo storage for now… The only benefits cryo has is for wolves at this point in time, until we have someone we know is worth protecting.
Security Grid - ??? I assume that it has something to do with monitoring a specific person’s night actions. Maybe a seer role, through the use of cameras. Perhaps has a secondary ability to use defense systems inside the ship to kill a target?
Point Defense Array - I cant think of any other secondary effects, but there just has to be more to the role than we are being told. EDIT: I actually just thought of one that would make a bit of sense, the turrets could be used to damage other subsystems on the ship, meaning they have to be repaired again.
What do you guys think we should do with these?
Ok I caught up a little and have to agree that Terran is indeed suspicious.
Even if at first I had a suspicion for Pendrokar, the few posts Terran did and his immediate non action fit to a little mistake a Wolf could make.
Supporting this theory are the non unanimous vote pattern going on today.
Also I still kinda trust Cosmos for the way he formulates his posts.
Concerning the subsystems. Cooperation may give us another foothold against the Wolfs, as it usually does with roles in past Wolf games. I’m still trying to get my head around all this, getting an overview over the situation. I quite like Lysks initial ideas, especially because they cover possible uses Wolves could have of systems and ways to deny them.
So Terran Ambassador.
The Security Grid team have not discussed if we should reveal the role to the public. We will converse and get back to you. I think it will be better if we use the system based on all your posts.
However the role is not as good as you may believe and if Terran is indeed a wolf, then having the role classified becomes useless. But until proven guilty… /me zips mouth
That is all.
[edit] whups, not as good
Personally i don’t find terran quite as suspicious as the volume of votes on him would seem to suggest… at least, not when we have these two man groups. King Cosmos, you are just too suspicious for the time being not to put a vote for you. You did respond…, i might prefer to vote for krishna or even lucas or brutus but you already have votes on you and i don’t agree that lynching terran is the best use of today’s lynch.
King Cosmos
I do believe that a mistake such as cosmos cannot be chalked up as an accident, but I want to see what comes from terran in the coming hour.
Deflector Shield
Current vote tally:
King_Cosmos: NobleBrutus, Arkenbrien, Skyentist, Mattk50
TerranAmbassador: The_Sane, Pendrokar, King_Cosmos, LyskTrevise, Lomsor
Krishna: LucasFIN
Skyentist: Xamino
Currently I’m going to Environmental Control.
retracted +10 chars
As in my previous post, I think Cryo storage should be disabled until further notice, to prevent sneaky wolf plans.
i wouldnt mind the protection but, the idea is that your repairing overnight right. Does that mean whoever is jailed loses their system vote thing they would have gotten the next day?
Like, theres a low chance youll actually protect someone from the wolves, and that drops off to nonexistant if you have a wolf in your group. So all we lose is another set of eyes individual controlling another system…
maybe use it on someone you think is suspicious? or dont? hard to say. Theres nobody i’d use it on right now… maybe krishna, if we lynch cosmos.