The Wolf Game - Exterminatus - Day 6 - Chaos Wins!

Yeah I’ll lock it in. 10 posts per day should be easy to exceed, though I can’t promise they’ll dispersed evenly throughout the day.

5 Likes

Your profile picture colors are nearly identical to @pictbrige and I thought he was responding in typical pictbrige fashion and confusing the hell out of me.

2 Likes

This should be interesting. :slight_smile:

Although I’m not sure if I’ll have time to follow it 100%.

I think @Enginish will be a great Champion for our People.

2 Likes

I 100% Stand Behind Enginish. Thanks for being our Champion!

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Who is gonna be our reserve?

Also, @enginish, send @thingyman a PM.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I’m working on the task list you sent, but I’m stuck to mobile for the moment. Hopefully I’ll finish it up later today once I can get at my laptop.

4 Likes

Do us proud Enginish!
I recommend avoiding Cise’s giant catfish tactic, that didn’t end well glub glub.

7 Likes

Yeah, instead you should be this guy! …Watch out for those ceiling tiles though… >__>

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

If we can see the game(s) being played, I’d suggest a new thread for discussion. :smiley:

@Thingyman is this possible/allowed?

He said somewhere above that it need’s to be a private chat that Enginish can’t see

2 Likes

Would suggest invite only private message “discussion thread” for that purpose.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

Here we go again

1 Like