The Wolf Game - Exterminatus - Day 6 - Chaos Wins!

That’s the plan, let’s first do a head count, maybe it’s time for another game?

1 Like

I’ve been convinced to run another game by Topperfalkon and Cybercritic (unless someone else is keen to host?). Give me a few days to work out roles and settings etc.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Enginish and I were just talking about TWG this last weekend. I’d be thrilled to get in on another game. I am so in.

Also this wolf game world championship thing seems cool. I need to read more on it though.

EDIT: also Martin, I could be convinced to host. You always have the best games, but you never get to play. However, I normally host irl so if I were to host I’d appreciate some tips and junk To get the ball rolling.

2 Likes

In. :wink:

2 Likes

The beacon was activated. Who is in danger?

In all seriousness, I’m always ready for a game. It has been entirely too long since the last one.

3 Likes

I- idiots! Its not like i want to play with you or anything…!

Id be down for a new game as long as it starts in like a week or two from now. Super busy at the moment! Also, Engine or Mattk50 should go to the championship. Engine is too clever and Mattk50 is unreadable.

6 Likes

I’m down for a game.

2 Likes

2017 and he is still copying my style. @TerranAmbass

:joy:

1 Like

All we need is someone in blue. Then we can be the RGBros.

3 Likes

Gonna have to pass on this. I’m not a good enough judge of character to do well in these games (no roles or special mechanics whatsoever, for those who haven’t checked). Someone like Mattk50 would be a better choice. Besides, TWG just isn’t the same without our fearless architect at the helm.

Definitely @LyskTrevise or @mattk50 should go.

Edit: I’d also be in for a new wolf game. It’s been awhile

1 Like

I’m supposed to be the best judge of character this forum has to offer? We’re screwed.

Really though, im only decent at these games because i know everyone who plays them well enough, someone with the ability to blend in naturally would likely do better human or wolf. In an open wolf game with unknowns i would likely be picked out immediately human or wolf for execution for acting odd. Also don’t have the free time for it this time around.

(also it doesnt sound like these games have a role system for me to metagame and abuse the shit out of which is most of my victories)

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Get queuing gentlemen, there’s romance on the line.

6 Likes

…So you’re saying that by signing up I’m guaranteed 3 girlfriends? Ok, sold.

@Thingyman, I see in the rules that speaking with other players outside the main thread is forbidden, but is consulting with people who aren’t players forbidden? I think it might be fun for some of us to collaboratively control our representative, for instance through a private thread only members of our forum can access.

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I think I’ve changed my mind about joining this game. If no one else wants to, I can play. What was holding me back before was a lack of what Matt called metagaming, which I too love to exploit. Thinking some more about it, though, I’m sure I’ll be able to find some stuff to latch onto.

…I don’t want to give away all of my secrets, just in case some internet detectives try and dig up some dirt later :wink:

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Paging @pictbrige. We need a flag to wave and maybe a video sponsoring our most decorated champion @Enginish.

4 Likes