The Wolf Game - Exterminatus - Day 6 - Chaos Wins!

Okay, how about your reasoning for going after Enginish, then? That Skyentist supposedly suspected him?

[quote=“Skyentist1, post:237, topic:1939”][quote=“xamino1, post:236, topic:1939”]
I believe that either enginish or skyentist is a wolf, but don’t ask me which.
[/quote]My main suspects are still you and collider.[/quote]

I’m having difficulty understanding how you might have misunderstood those very clear statements. It’s abundantly clear that Sky suspected Xamino and Collider.

I suppose you could still make an argument that you chose Enginish because you didn’t trust him.

I suppose I could make the exact same argument for voting for you.

My basis for choosing Enginish was this.

As I read it, Sky was suspicious of Enginish, but decided to go with xamino, with afore mentioned reasoning.

If he wasn’t on Skyentist’s list, then I blew it. No excuse. I could make excuses, but meh, who’s gonna listen?

Hey guys, I’ll be traveling for the next few days so may not be able to keep up with the game. I’m out for my first grad visit, so sorry if I don’t get to post or forget to vote.

…I guess this is why I’m not an English major. The humanish wolfish part(replying from mobile, can’t quote) was directed specifically towards Xamino. Whether you knew that and chose to play it off as the excuse for killing Enginish is the question…and I think you did ye flea infested wolf.

Ark

Well, I made a mistake and I guess I’m going to pay for it. :frowning:

I’m not a wolf, just a human who made to hasty a judgement.

On the fifth day on the doomed forge world there was little debate. Arkenbrien had been caught red handed murdering another imperial guardsman - a crime deserving a death sentence even in less desperate times. Even worse, he didn’t even deny it, saying only that he could have handled his murderous tendencies better by talking to someone about them!

The only question was how he should die. Traditional punishment would be a firing squad, but for such a betrayal at such a desperate time he surely deserved more…

With a murderous grin Skyentist grabbed the bloodied fire axe and, without warning, swung it around and sliced off one of Arkenbrien’s legs! As the guardsman flailed around in pain Skyentist helped the janitor King_Cosmos lift Arkenbrien into the waste disposal chute. Distant shouts and bangs echoed up the chute, followed by a loud grinding noise almost drowned out by screams as the garbage disposal grinder went to work.

It Is Now Night

  • Arkenbrien has been lynched
  • An unexpected disturbance in the warp has delayed the Exterminatus fleet by 1 day
  • Night will end in 24 hours
5 Likes

I REGRET ALMOST NOTHIIIIiiiiiiiinnnngg…

3 Likes

Enginseer Walton Houchard awoke to a strange, almost inhuman, chanting noise floating in from the street outside his window. He pulled himself out of bed and looked down on the bizarre sight in the street below - a crowd of cultists surrounded two deformed humanoid shapes, clearly halfway to becoming chaos daemons. Strapped to a makeshift altar in the middle of the street was Collider, writhing around as he glowed with strange purple light which was slowly filling the square.

Elsewhere abystander2 hid amongst the shadows of the Manufactorum waste processing facility. Not far behind him he could hear the cultists defiling the holy icons of the God emperor and loudly celebrating the coming of the lord Tzeentch. He kept moving forward, away from that strange purple light which seemed to come from nowhere and was spreading across the world. Perhaps, he thought to himself, if he kept moving this way he could make it to the cargo trains and ride in one of them to the spaceport.

Exterminatus Fleet Kalia Final Report 6032470234.M47 We have failed in our duty to the emperor and for this we shall soon pay the ultimate price. The frequent warp storms which slowed down our arrival have become constant, rendering the fleet completely unable to enter warp space. For now our Gellar fields are holding but it’s only a matter of time before they fail and let in that damnable purple light! Before that happens and the entire fleet falls into the hands of chaos I shall order all ships to be scuttled - may the God Emperor forgive us.

Chaos Win!

Congratulations to Skyentist and King_Cosmos, the remaining chaos heretics!

I’ll be back later to do my usual post game analysis and post links to the game state sheet etc.

6 Likes

Looking forward to the behind the scenes on this one.
Preeeeetty mystified tbh.
Well played wolves.

Who’s the Honorary Wolf this time? Do I get to add another badge to my collection?

1 Like

I think the wolves will agree with me that you did more for team chaos than any other player!

I’ll be back with your honorary heretic badge later :wink:

2 Likes

Well the nominees for honorary wolf include,

@cybercritic : For solidifying my claim as IA to Enginish and TA
@Arkenbrien : For killing off a second human for us on a critical night
@Enginish : For supplying the wolfs with crucial info and protection every night
@Tjafaas : For never scanning a body and giving us additional ambiguity

Drum roll please!

But the winner for honorary wolf is:

ENGINISH

This marks his second victory in as many games. He’s been a real team player, helping a rookie wolf duo nail some excellent plays.

I want to say it was a tough game and it really could have gone either way. We were biting our nails a couple times. We got lucky and made some tricky plays, but really one bad break and y’all would have had us dead to rights. GG everyone.

GG

3 Likes

See, I told you I was human. :angry: :grin:

Good game everyone, I was playing absolutely clueless. A deserved victory in my opinion!

3 Likes

GGWP

The wolves have quite the streak going.

1 Like

I must have RP’d too well, because I died too damn early for a roleless human :frowning:

Still, at least I didn’t manage to get myself lynched this time. This is a marked improvement.

1 Like

Couldn’t do a proper scan post-mortem as a human.

The 2 first lynched were inactives and the 2 first kills were necessarly humans. There was no way I could have taken any interesting information.

Enginish guessed pretty quickly due to his knowledge of roles to be expected. Pretty sad that he seemed the only one to take on my RP hints and contact me… him being a wolf.

I’m rather disappointed that the “game” started so late. There was absolutely no clues to have an educated guess like some actions could suggest in other wolf games I’ve read time to time. It felt basicly like the word of a guy against another.

But I was a human. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

If it’s any consolation I believed you…

@tjafaas
Potato was the third wolf so we were down from day 1 which was pretty rough. It worked out in our favour but damn was I stressed the entire last week and a half for this game. I need a break!

I have to hand it to Cosmos though for going face to face and selling his innocence… If Enginish wasn’t the strongest player for the wolf I’d give Cosmos the runner up for that!

Our quick topic for those interested:

http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/tfk3HQNruiv

I’m relieved it ended today because I’m in the mountains snowboarding this weekend…

2 Likes

Didn’t keep track of the game but I’m glad to see the badge I made for Enginish last time still applies!

2 Likes

Oh, alright, I thought there was more than 3 heretics.

Question for the wolves: was my kill calculated or was it at random?

Sort of. We didn’t know what your role was but you made a comment saying all is not what it seems or something to that effect, so I wanted to eliminate you and reduce the playing feild to players who’s roles we knew.