The Random Thread

Let alone making it through it. :weary:

The horror!

(My day tomorrow)

Not the perfect image…still missing a few terms but it gets the point across.

2 Likes

I have no idea why, but that image scares me.

1 Like

I’ve spent the last 2 weeks trying to make it unscary. It’s worked marginally.

This is what I have been spending my week(end)s doing.

5 Likes

Nice!

I was supposed to go fishing this weekend(Best fishing season in many decades here in Southern California at the moment) but I had a date with my girlfriend instead. It was to go see Bill Nye and NDT which was cool but it was really a tough call…

I’m just really jealous that you got to go out on the water.

1 Like

Yeah it was pretty fun. Me and some friends from a sailing club I’m in rented a 40 footer for a cruise of the west coast of Scotland. There wasn’t much wind so we motored most of the way, but the chat was great so it was worth it anyway.

1 Like

i wish there would be such weather here in europe.

ā€œYou’ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 47 minutes before trying again.ā€

The frustration continues…

3 Likes

TELL me about it. :wink:

:heart:

Taking it to the man!

1 Like

That’s an alternative.

You can just quote reply everybody and just say:

I :heart: your post.

3 Likes

Oh god …

http://imgur.com/gallery/sH2tqKT

4 Likes

They say eyes are the window to the soul.
I guess that woman has consumed a lot of souls.
Probably souls belonging to poor little asteroids.

5 Likes

Its her !
The perfect mate for the ONE !
:slight_smile:

1 Like

SPUD! :eyes:

HOLY mother of christ.

That’s not something you’d want to be confronted with first thing in the morning…

I just got back from being on an Island for 3 days. Awesome to see we’re up to 240k!!

I’m exhausted though so I’ll have to catch up on my reading tomorrow between classes. I hope all is well…

Did I miss anything important?

1 Like

Yeah…uhh…the anti-christ showed up and is ushering in the end of days…

…hope you enjoyed your vacation! :smile:

It was no vacation :skull:

We have a research station on one of the islands and I spent the last 72 hours frantically building and installing a bunch of sensors to monitor their resources -.-

We finished the power sensor 30 minutes before the boat left today /o

2 Likes