The Random Thread

eh I feel like this thread has become a way for people to brag about what cool shit they did last week xD

1 Like

and now it’s about potatoes.

3 Likes

I beg to differ. For this thread is now about cats. Cats in space.

4 Likes

TOO MUCH POWER

3 Likes

4 Likes

It even has its own website :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Haven’t checked this thread for a while, why am I not surprised it’s descended into cat memes… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

someone is sad cause they dont show higher in some random ranked list around there…

A truly terrible web page.

If you want a real laugh, check out the page source.

Do it. Do it now.

3 Likes

I

have

no

words

1 Like

It’s a very successful business. The deliberately awful website is actually very effective.

1 Like

It is professionally done so. I actually like it for its specialness.

1 Like

Did you check out the page source? :stuck_out_tongue:

At least it is well documented :smile:

1 Like

Wow, and I thought I’d seen bad websites…

2 Likes

I was clicking through it and you can actually click a button on a live webcam which will ā€˜taunt’ the scottish guy in the office by playing the proclaimers’ I’m gonna be 500 miles

1 Like

God damnit Ark I’m a bit hungover right now and that made it so much worse.

1 Like