I knew I’ll need those renders some time!
Seyia shuttle by spAce, first model ever.
![]()
All my favourite carriers by LucasFIN
Commodus, Hammer, Kirov, all three of them.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Shamshir hunter, can’t remember the author of the concept, shame on me.
![]()
I knew I’ll need those renders some time!
Seyia shuttle by spAce, first model ever.
![]()
All my favourite carriers by LucasFIN
Commodus, Hammer, Kirov, all three of them.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Shamshir hunter, can’t remember the author of the concept, shame on me.
![]()
I remember most of those. A lot of them would make nice npc ships.
One of my earliest works around here…
![]()
another one !
![]()
I forgot to star this thread and thus missed a lot of these posts.
Ah… memories 
I’m probably missing some here… Looks like stream is very iffy from my webhost. I’ll upload to a soundcloud album.
Original Theme (Overture):
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/InfinityOverture.mp3
Menu Suite:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/MenuSuite.mp3
Theme Random 01:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/InfinityFantasia.mp3
Theme Random 02:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/MainMenuAlternative.mp3
Menu Suite 8Bit (for lolz):
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/8bitMainTheme.mp3
Menu Suite V2:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/MainMenuSuiteV2.mp3
Combat Prototype Trailer Contest Music:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/AstrumPraelium.mp3
Ambient 01:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/InfinityAmbience01a.mp3
Ambient 02:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/Ambience02.mp3
Ambient 02b:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/Ambience02b.mp3
Attack 01:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/Attack!.mp3
Attack 02:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/Attack!!.mp3
Axis (Corporation) Theme:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/AxisTheme.mp3
Colonial Republic (Corporation) Theme:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/ColonialRepublicTheme.mp3
Battle Tension 01:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/BattleTension01.mp3
Battle Tension 02:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/BattleTension02.mp3
Battle Tension 03:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/BattleTension03.mp3
Random 01:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/CelestialPhenomenon.mp3
Random 02:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/ChillFactor.mp3
Random 03:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/DeepSpace.mp3
Random 04:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/GalacticConflict.mp3
Random 04 Vocals:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/GalacticConflictVocals.mp3
Random 05:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/Volan.mp3
Random 06:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/WarCry.mp3
Random 06 Choir:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/WarCryChoir.mp3
City Music 01:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/CityMusic.mp3
Circle of The Empyreal (Faction) Theme:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/TheCircleOfTheEmpyrealTheme.mp3
Deltan (Faction) Theme:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/TheDeltanFederationTheme.mp3
Star Fold (Faction) Theme:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/TheStarFoldConfederacyTheme.mp3
Another Trailer Theme:
stream: http://media.kaiyotimusic.com/stream/infinity/TrailerTrackAltEnd.mp3
IIRC this was timmon’s design, my model, it’s called Kuiper.
![]()
![]()
![]()
TheDarkPal made some great musical contributions for Infinity. The infinity tracks are on the bottom of this page:
http://www.freewebs.com/dariopalacio/music.htm
My favourite is Exploring the Infinite Universe, but they are all great 
yes please, I know I’ll listen to it every time I check the forum for updates and browse our social media pages. 
Don’t forget ‘Thor’ a LucasFIN design modeled by myself.
![]()
![]()
These take me back, I’m feeling so nostalgic right now! You guys made some very impressive contributions.
I grabbed this from @Freeman site, this is one of two great fleet renders, couldn’t find the other, maybe somebody has it?
![]()
Yes, that’s the other, now that I think of it, there might be another one, @INovaeFlavien had a nice fleet render.
I modelled this a long time back, but I can’t recall who did the original concept artwork for it? I think it was Combine?
I also misplaced the original concept artwork, not sure how… If you have the concept artwork, or if you’re the artist, do contact me.
![]()
One of my first models, it’s a city cargo transport vehicle called Planck.
![]()
![]()
![]()
I had a summary thread on the old forums with all my stuff in one place, i think i wont repost everything though, just the goodies.
Ships that made it to the texturing stage:
Buffalo Hauler ( Modular ):
![]()
![]()
Cobra Destroyer ( Non - Modular ):
![]()
![]()
![]()
Ships that did not make it to the texturing stage:
Cannibal Destroyer ( Non - Modular ):
![]()
![]()
![]()
Conqueror Battleship ( Non - Modular ):
![]()
![]()
Some shipsize comparison chart, without the Cobra:
![]()
A number of guns/turrets, here is one test - fitted on the Conqueror:
![]()
![]()
![]()
A number of Centauran buildings, some modular, some non - modular:
![]()
![]()
Various ships that did turn out to not look good.
A modular space station:
![]()
A modular kit for the construction of internal ( large ) hangars:
![]()
Base textures slapped on the untextured models for a quick rough impression:
![]()
![]()
Edit:
Found some higher resolution renders of the 3 “C” - Line ships:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Great to see your old models Wargrim
To me they were almost synonymous to SFC at some point.
I was googling for some higher resolution versions of the flett renders, and found that the Infinity page on Moddb.com has quite a number of ship pictures preserved, including some fleet / beauty renders:
Not mine, but an old pic I saved that I really liked the look of.