The Kickstarter has begun! Pledge now and spread the word!

The probability of you showing up to class is rather low I believe.

1 Like

Riker image at 1m mark.

Make it so.

6 Likes

Nice one :smile: :smile:

it’s up guys
https://www.kickstarter .com/projects/309114309/infinity-battlescape
edit the blank space before the .com

2 Likes

backed! Good time as any to sign up, lurker for 6ish years. Let’s see this thing to success, congrats on the kickstarter! :confetti_ball:

1 Like

I just backed aswell. I’m looking forward to the latest build.

; )

1 Like

Oh god i really want the Astralis ships!

2 Likes

Sploosh. In my pants.

1 Like

This is what happened to me after watching trailer!
I’m going to spread this thing like cancer until we get to 2.5million, OR DIE TRYING!

5 Likes

They really knocked it out of the park. Its even better than I ever dreamed of! Can’t wait to play the dev version soon! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

Yeah, the idea they have for a 3 faction long semi-co-op game sessions actually sounds quite interesting.

1 Like

We got 2 threads on reddit (/r/games and /r/gamernews

I’m usually not one for karmawhoring but I’d believe it’s for the kickstarters best interest if they got some upvotes, so they show up on their respective frontpage.

7 Likes

I meant to be here when it started…

@INovaeFlavien I did it again and I even knew it this time around /o

Mornings aren’t for me!

The video was fantastic and I’m glad you hid that station from the playtest because that was an awesome surprise!

Good luck guys!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to watch the video when I get home from work! I’ve pledged $45 (what is this strange currency?) without even watching so I may end up splashing out even more before the evening’s out :smile:

1 Like

The video in the Kickstarter is horribly low-res (when made full screen). I think you’re going to fail to grab a lot of people, due to that. The HD video download looks great, but s it’s hidden all the way down the bottom of your pitch, and (b) even if it was stuck at the top[/s] you’re still going to loose a lot of people (due to not being click to play).

I’m also not a great fan of the use of GIFs for all those short clips, as you get a lot of banding in some of them (due to 256 colour limit), making them look pretty bad. With HTML5 video being a thing these days, I’d have thought it wouldn’t be hard to use those for those who’s browsers support it (i.e. most people).

P.S. If it makes any difference, I’m using Firefox here.

There is a youtube version. Not sure if that helps.

2 Likes

Its also at the top :wink:

Can’t they embed a YouTube video? (Pretty sure they can.)

Was bored and did this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r7PIyFLtbN1tprjgBaPtiHevwyfjueOhgaI-lnvTwXE/edit?usp=sharing

Give me suggestions for more stats! :smiley: