The Kickstarter has begun! Pledge now and spread the word!

Awesome. :smiley:

This needs to be a thing.

3 Likes

Awaited with anticipation,
a game of procedur’l gen’ration.
Longing battlescapes vast,
we our savings we cast
for Infinity’s swift creation.

3 Likes

I’ve waited 10 years to support this project, and now I’m so excited I can! Please take my money. :grin:

2 Likes

just 1 hour now!

2 Likes

EEE 1 HOUR! To go!!

1 Like

2 Likes

Nice to see some B5 love around here :smile:

1 Like

You should make an editing tutorial

This is basically what I did:

Photoshop

Paste .ai of HUCK

Warp image in place (roughly according to perspective)

Adjustment layers (brightness, vibrance, color overlay)

Apply a mask on HUCK and draw some wear in it

5 min

2 Likes

LESS THAN ONE HOUR!

Now this is the right thread for this image. Made the same mistake twice…

3 Likes

30 minutes, EEEE, so hyped!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Sorry that’s how I feel right now.

1 Like

Ok let’s super charge the last half an hour. One image per 10 minutes and on the last 10 minutes one per minute!

Less than 30 min!

3 Likes

You lost me at

2 Likes

20 minutes left!!

2 Likes

click the mask button on the bottom of the layers panel while the layer is selected. A mask thumbnail will appear to the left of the layer thumbnail in the layers panel. Click the mask thumbnail and start painting black on it.

2 Likes

I just realized that working is impossible… I’ll give up for the next 20 minutes.

2 Likes

My shift starts at the moment of launch.

Damn i have probability class exactly when kickstarter launches… Haha today I won’t learn anything xD