The Kickstarter has begun! Pledge now and spread the word!

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

I see, thanks!

5 Likes

2 Likes

Less than 3 all of you!

Edit: Accidentally posted this on the Engine Screenshot Thread first…

4 Likes

10 Likes

#"#RoadToInfinityMMO" the fire still burns! Remember to throw money at this so we get the MMO after Battlescape.

4 Likes

If you guys start now watching “Back to the future”, the KS campaign will be lauched when you’re done. Just sayin’.

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

I found my old folder with all the old Infinity music contributions. Will be a nice 2 hours with these :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Haha. You must be honoured! The recipient of Flavien’s only ‘like’.

4 Likes

off to work, then the bank, I hope the stream records itself. (Can someone make highlight video plox?)

1 Like

Yes, I am deeply honored. I was blessed with his like.

3 Likes

I have to go off now too… :cry: See you guys on the other side!

1 Like

The One Who Was Liked!

Here…

Take this HUCK award:

10 Likes

We need this on a helion. Can somebody do a quick application on the last screenshot? :smile:

1 Like

13 Likes