The Kickstarter has begun! Pledge now and spread the word!

m-10 hours

3 Likes

Beat me too it. :wink:

3 Likes

Thought I’d finally make an account and hop in. Best of luck on the kickstarter, cant wait for tomorrow :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Kickstarter is right at 5 am for me.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Hutch is on the west coast? The hunt begins!

Based on your past comments… I feel genuine fear, and excitement… but mostly fear.

3 Likes

Coffee party in the morning? I’ll buy!

3 Likes

10 Likes

Edit: I had this image ready and got carried away and lost track of time and navy ninja’d me but I still want to post it…

4 Likes

Infinity? Hayyyy that WORKS!!! lazy 8.

1 Like

5 Likes

5:00am PDT! (I think)

1 Like

2 Likes

Do not worry - There are some very good people that are going to push this as hard as they can. Some that I know personally.

From what I have seen so far…

Bluedrake42 (Youtube personality)
BadNewsBaron (Twitch Streamer)

They are also speaking very highly of the prototype so far!

and I assume others as well.

Either way - I look forward to this with much anticipation. :smile:

4 Likes

Last one for me >:(

2 Likes

Quick question with the Kickstarter imminent. I know nothing about how the funding actually works. I’m assuming it’s possible to donate regularly over the course of the campaign, so are the reward tiers cumulative? Does Kickstarter track your total contribution and reward you appropriately at the end?

I’m just curious - not actually that bothered about being rewarded (except a copy of the game). I am more than happy to throw money at I-Novae just because they’re awesome people :blush:

2 Likes

Is Baron on the forums? Pink fluffy unicorns and all that jazz, I haven’t seen his stream in a while on account of my schedule. :frowning:

1 Like

There’s always one donation. At the very end.

But you can change your pledge amount at any time.

1 Like

It works like this:

You pledge to a project a certain amount of money, this won’t immediately charge your card but only create a clearance for said amount of money. This unlocks all the “gift tiers”, up to the amount you pledged, and you can select one of them, it doesn’t have to be the highest available to you.

If the Kickstarter hits its goal and after the time runs out. Your Card is charged.

You can revisit your pledge until the time runs out as many times as you want. The available “gifts” will unlock/relock accordingly.

1 Like