Spread the word, support the I:B Thunderclap!

102%… Awesome! :smile: onward to the 200! @LucasFIN, hard to say, but if we have a 2.5% conversion rate averaging at $25 per pledge, we’ll make the 300k ;). Assuming that the KS will grow in the next 3 days (as well as our TC campaign), the rate can be even lower. I’d feel comfortable if we need a rate between 0.7~0.9% (based on eDM marketing stats).

1 Like

You have to multiply that 2% that pledge with the 0.5-0.1% that click on the link of the 100% that see it on their feed.
If it trends it will reach more then those 50k … hom many though … we’ll see.

Glad this worked out.
62k+

Dunno the actual yield of it… anything helps ofcourse.

1 Like

72k now a day later.
Tnx all!

168% support, the KS moving over 280k any time now, this is awesome!! Keep encouraging pledgers to join the TC, every voice counts!

As always, if you haven’t joined yet, go to https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/34220-48-hours-to-battlescape

Any chance we can get some of the Internet nobility to join? (I have 0 relations there…).

Ajay you morf** (positive meaning).
You and your idea got us 130k potentials.
Whaaat

1 Like

Yeah guys follow my lead and tweet big names when they are on their Twitter (tweeted in the last hour or two) You might just strike your luck!

1 Like

Awesome job @TheCoach ! 11h to go, there’s still time to get Scott Manley & Chris Roberts to join :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you do Linus and Luke.

Whats your Twitter name so I can follow you and retweet?

Last few times I checked they seem to be online when I’m asleep which kind of ruins it…

oh and I’m https://twitter.com/Shredderrr

Yes they are in British Columbia, Canada.

19 minutes.

Edit:

5 minutes!

2 Likes

Charging Particles :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: … Raising Clouds :cloud: … Lubing Hands :hand: …

Edit:

:cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :sound: :sound: :sound: :sound: :sound: :sound: :sound:

2 Likes

Strange. I only see a few tweets.

Maybe it’s not done in one rush

It makes sense. That way it has a better chance of being seen in the relevant hashtags like #space.

1 Like

The TC went out! Thanks all for taking a chance on this!! :smile: Would’ve followed the launch live, but was out.

So, some first stats:

  • 135,285 social reach (ex. Retweets, Shares etc.)
  • 879 clicks (and counting)

Twitter (top accounts)
@katerussell - 4 retweets, 6 likes
@krowdster - 3 retweets, 1 like
@dsmart - 3 retweets
@Fantastic_Books - 6 retweets, 2 likes

5 Likes