Space Beard : Post206 : LaunchBeard... inDevelopment

Can’t…handle…the puns!!

Alright, one last beard update before the Kickstarter launches. I feel different…

14 Likes

There can only be one outcome of this after the KS

 .....epic mutton chops
4 Likes

Brilliant!
Although, I do hope that you’re not waiting for TQFE Kickstarter… You might actually trip under your own beard if you were to do so.

4 Likes

he does start to resemble that asteroid …
OMGE (oh my googly eyed :smile: )

Apostle of Most Revered Googly-Eyed Asteroid :laughing:

3 Likes

O boy
:wink:

I’ll reference it for those who didn’t read the whole thread.

Hell I’ll do myself one better. Can you spot the difference? I can’t.

7 Likes

well those eyes… but other than that…

Is the official Googly Eyed Asteroid nicknamed ‘Dan’ now? Or should we create a new thread with name ideas?

5 Likes

I think we need a thread for name Ideas. As the heiarchy as it seems to be is at least.

  1. Bearded googly eyed asteroid
  2. Huthcing’s beard with an asteroid outline and googly eyes
  3. Hutching’s beard without it
  4. Hutchings
  5. Everyone else in the universe.

Which means for proper memeology, we need 3 names. for each version of the beard.

2 Likes

Asteroid Hutch

I actually see the resemblance… son?

edit… Father?!

5 Likes

I could be a fan of Arnold the Asteroid.

Edit: I wouldn’t argue with calling it Hutch either though

1 Like

Poking around on name meaning sights I found:

Hutchings, rarely heard as a first name, is a semi-patronymic denoting ‘son of Hugh’. What it’s got going for it is cute nickname Hutch, a cousin of Hitch and Huck.

I like Huck.
I also found out they, compared to each other, do a bad job. Still like Huck though.

location: http://nameberry.com/babyname/Hutchings

2 Likes

I like Huck, let’s go with that.

1 Like

The adventures of Huck and the solar system?

Watch as Huck teaches a friend how to paint a planet white

3 Likes

Huck is made of Canadium (symbol Eh), a rare element that is prone to spontaneous beard growth and eye-shaped crystalline structures.

5 Likes

I just thought of the worst thing I could art up for this thread. Give me an hour or two to whip it up. Until then, have a stunning beard

3 Likes

Alright, 1:40am and I think its time to go to bed. Have a thing I made, for better or worse.

Made with inkscape. I’m licensing this under the WTFPL license

10 Likes

2 Likes