…and then some douche copyrights it and sues you for copyright infringement…cause you know, people are asses.
Well, they can try. But they’d fail, because of prior article.
True, but isn’t copyrighting it and sueing covered under “doing whatever the @#%^ you want?” A curious quandary…
The whole idea of WTFPL is to just set aside all that legal hinderance and get on with doing the #@#$& someone wants to do to get stuff done.
It does not give any protection in legal issuse, it’s just a statement.
Relax…and have a chuckle for a change
I use it myself. 
Just though I would answer your question.
New stretch goal just decided on in the Dev Call today… at 5Million I shave the space beard… if not… I never shave again.
There’s incentive to not make it now…
Well, “shaved” in one piece, then chromed, and mounted…
Now we’re getting somewhere!
Do today’s screenshots involve a planet with a beard photoshopped on it?
![]()
I don’t have that ammount of cash to buy us out of this. 
sooo … if someone else is doing it on you, that’s ok. Those high stakes are high.
######Very well … the beardling took controll######
… now to phase b … did I say that loud, I mean of course. I can’t go along with that. I like my “freedome” and “self controll”. Still in on the original deal though. 
Now I remember why I made that stamp of approval…
The Space Beard is nothing to be ashamed of. Embrace it.
Estimated Stretch Goal Visual
![]()
This thread is absolute batshit crazy gold.
PS: Hutch, I love you. Err, your beard. Yes yes…
Believe it or not, I’ve seen worse. This is pretty typical really with a group of developers. Ever been to a linux convention?
I couldn’t stop laughing for a good 3 minutes. I love and hate you right now.
Edit: If you ever do another one, make sure to give @Hutchings a more craggy exterior
A wizard hat. He needs a wizard hat!
I keep imagining this
![]()
Only more dungeon-y with a computer set up in the corner.
[edit]
Oh oh! let it grow out maybe a month longer and you could use it as a tie-down cable for a space elevator.
lol, thank god I haven’t. But I am a developer, so I get to hang out with a nice wide variety of humor ranging from teenage giggling and snorting over YouTube poop videos to the always pleasurable old, salty dry sarcasm. 
@Hutchings how goes the beard? Any issues comments or updates? 