Space Beard : Post206 : LaunchBeard... inDevelopment

12 Likes

If the KS fails, you will have a massive head start on a depression beard. :laughing:

7 Likes

If the KS fails, they could probably make a fair chunk of change just auctioning off the beard.

4 Likes

Yes he would, if it was a googly eyed asteroid.

3 Likes

A googly-eyed-beard-asteroid. OR a bearded-googly-eyed-asteroid.

It wouldn’t be the strangest thing sold on the internet… :wink:

2 Likes

Do you see this, INS? Just give up now! These people will never be happy!

Don’t say I never did nuttin’ fer ya, @Kreydis

15 Likes

I’m having a hard time not liking every post to this thread… xD

10 Likes

@Kichae
Thanks for the new profile picture, now can anyone tell me if I’m the only one having trouble changing my custom picture, or if I’m doing it wrong? Because it’s not loading up as the new picture even though I uploaded it in preferences and saved everything.

Actually, I tried to change mine yesterday and couldn’t, either.

As did I, I’ve discussed it with Keith already.

2 Likes

My beard tends to get fluffy… grows out instead of following gravity. Useful for cold climates :smiley:

Beards can be fun though.

4 Likes

crescens barbam

'#doorpic

6 Likes

Holy cow, datbeard

3 Likes

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome.

8 Likes

Witnessed!

1 Like

Silver mist…

Customers who bought this item also bought… hmmm, he’s been here…

7 Likes

I might join in when the KS begins.

1 Like

How long will Hutchings’ beard be when the KS ends?
Place your bets below.

1 Like

1 Kilometer long
Approximately 200 meters in radius
with two wobbly eyed anomalies near the top

3 Likes

Its true.

8 Likes