Space Beard : Post206 : LaunchBeard... inDevelopment

Do we get to know who your henchman behind you was?

The Hellion Pilot of course :smile:

7 Likes

Who was that Queen that got her head chopped off but before that shaved her head then glued the hair back on so when her severed head was held up to the crowd by the hair the head fell off and rolled around the flour.
Shave your beard and glue it back on, that will show them! :stuck_out_tongue:

Or was she behind the beard’s disappearance? : P

1 Like

Ups. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: May have overshot the goal … a little … :smile:

Didn’t do anything from start of this challenge to today. Tomorrow the buzzing of my trimmer will end the saga …

He will prevail nevertheless. :smiley:

8 Likes

Pondering space beard 2.0… the dev beard…

7 Likes

YES.

FOR SCIENCE

screw you caps lock

2 Likes

I think it’s the other way around ! .^.

Quote{HutchingsDeveloper/Artist
37m

Pondering space beard 2.0… the dev beard… {end quote

And what does space beard 1 think of this? (you didn’t burn it, it’s still ALIVE!!! )

Didn’t he say he was gonna put it in a baggie? (which is weird to me but still)

I did put it in a baggie, but later disposed of it… as yes… it was a bit weird…

5 Likes

Damn, you can’t strikethrough topic title text :frowning:

@codinghorror I want this ^ :stuck_out_tongue:

Come on. Admit it. You miss THE BEARD.
There’s no reason to hide it from us. We love THE BEARD too. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lomsor, just saying. If you’re selling. I’m buying.

3 Likes

I could also be convinced to buy…

2 Likes

It’s back. For those who need an update on such things.

6 Likes

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY SPACE BEARD!!!


Body is invalid; try to be a little more descriptive

THERE IS NOTHING MORE EPIC TO SUPERSEDE WHAT WAS ALREADY SAID STUPID FORUM WARNING BOX!!!

3 Likes

Uh oh. Is this the patch 0.1.5 beard? I fear that this visual studio update is positively trolling keith now…

3 Likes

I’m loving these new place-holder renders. Can’t wait to see what it looks like fully textured. :smirk:

2 Likes

The concept art was insane

(Post 195ish in this thread)

3 Likes