Space Beard : Post206 : LaunchBeard... inDevelopment

i don’t get it

2 Likes

Just copy/paste “All Hail the Mighty Space Beard” on this thread and you’ll do fine. :wink:

2 Likes

Space beard till alpha? :wink:

2 Likes

Not sure if I want to ever cut it off again actually… I’ve become rather fond of it :neutral_face:

4 Likes

I do not know my bitch will give birth soon, and I do not know how to take birth in the dog. Yes, I still have noisy neighbors, I began to turn on loud music and speakers on the floor clade I live in pre-fabricated house, and I can not figure out where the noise comes. Yes, even on the wrong contract concluded, and some employees complain about the debt problem in cellular communication. 4 week marking time in one place

2 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself @pictbrige

5 Likes

Err… Wat?

My thoughts exactly.

That was quite spectacularly non-sensical :laughing:

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

Congrats @pictbrige!

2 Likes

For glory! #spacebeard is back on track

Quirkish, a more “neutral” update, and because I can “Kinda” twirl the stash…

I might as well keep this going until the official public release for Battlescape… and imagine how wonderful the chromed version will be this time around! :smiley: … also just how big it should get… this is ~6 months of growth

13 Likes

Quite spledid!

#doubledoorpic

HAVE AT YOU, BRIGAND!

12 Likes

I cannot provide a top hat, but if Hutchings wants to provide his address I can send him an unlubricated single use monocle for the sake of making that picture come true.

EDIT: Alternatively, I just realized that post-Kickstarter they have continued to sell them. http://singleusemonocles.com/

4 Likes

Add a vest + ascot for extra classysauce. :wink:

3 Likes

NPC Spinal Cannon Cruiser challenged Huck :asterisk:

Screenshots by @Random_Passerby

2 Likes