So far the results are in favor of you keeping the beard. Hope it doesn’t itch too much.
I feel today is the day I make my decision… about spacebeard…
my wife hates me with a beard, for me the decision would be so simple… I’d keep it 
I voted “other” 
Just shave a little line between the lower lip and the neck? (very large sideburns)
Space Beard complete.
Chromed, and covered in tiny planets!
Of course, timing was grand and allowed me to capture this lovely atmospheric phenomenon.
The beard was a 3 step process. First prime with a white layer, step 2 chrome layer, step 3 planet layer. 
Had to take the beard outside, although I’m not sure the public could handle it… so I restricted myself to the patio.
Alright then, that’s it! I see the majority of you want me to keep going. However, I think I’ll be shaving it off soon. Mainly because it gets grabbed and pulled when at Judo. Ha, but I’ll be sure to post an update if it does get shaved. I feel like it might stay in a single piece if I tried to cut it off now… the costume paints are holding most of the hairs together.
Hutch Out!
Ahahahhahha! This thread is hilarious! Perfect space beard, so shiny and chrome, but when you shave it off be sure to have it witnessed. 
It’s Papa Smurf! 
I guess that’t not thee “keep it” option then 
Someone put a seal of approval on that thing!
![]()
It’s…it’s so beautiful
![]()
WITNESS!!!
…this beard enter the afterlife…of beards
The beard has taken on a life of its own. 
Epic.
:Shakehead: Just great. Can’t believe the beard.
Yeah 
Haha! Love it.
And of course there is a sunset picture 
After the epic conclusion yesterday, I had a decision to make. I was conflicted, but ultimately I decided to try going back to beardlessness and see how I used to live again… I decided to document the process a little, but ended up taking most of it off quite quickly…
And back to normal. (ish)
Not surprisingly, it was a very emotional and shocking experience. The beard extended my face, and so without it I suddenly had a tiny chin and a squashed face. Unsettling to say the least, and I had a hard time recognizing my old self for a moment. But I think I’ve recovered, and am ready to continue to explore strange new worlds, and civilizations… to go where none have gone before.
Perhaps the beard will return in the future! Perhaps.

"One beard once was an epic show, it travelled all of space,
it went to lead the brave few, trough canyons steeply shaped,
his commands brought the real order, the beard spoke trough him,
he was calm when they called: ‘Shoot him!’"
“Oh this glorious beard, what will we do? Can we stand or will we fall.” x2
"On one faithful day, he was quite intrigued,
a comet crossed his path, he went down to it,
but after he touched it, it struck him,
the comet was made of chrome, and he was sinking in"
“Oh this glorious beard, what will we do? Is this chrome flair or pure gold.” x2
"The host put on a red shirt, jumped out of the airlock,
he was out of napkins, no way to keep on,
so when he hit a planet or two, and fairy dust,
planetary ornaments, on his giant beard"
“Oh this glorious beard, what will we do? Is it mighty or even god.” x2
"The beard tingled, something was on,
Oh no right ahead, a swirling hole,
No flap of his wings, brought him home,
So he fell, into the hole"
“Oh this glorious beard, what will we do? Is it lost or did it went through.” x2
"Time was strange, inside the abyss,
he felt the beard, retreating within,
parts of it, just ‘ungrew’,
oh, hell no"
“Oh this glorious beard, what will we do? Is it gone for good or will it regrow.” x2

His 5 month mission: To explore new beards, to seek out new styles, to boldly grow where no man has grown before…
@Hutchings : “Maybe I don’t want to be the beard guy anymore !”
Me, seeing the last photo : (scream), “Who are you ?”

Is the girl on your shoulder Roxane Richie ?! For sure she is guilty 
Does somebody have the skills to make Megamind say beard ?
The amazing thing is, I literally just watched that last night. 