Space Beard : Post206 : LaunchBeard... inDevelopment

Can’t wait for the stunning finale.

Beard overseas …

7 Likes

Beardscaping. :wink:

1 Like

Once you go beard you never go back.

5 Likes

wat, no sunset?!

9 Likes

He’s got volumetric clouds though. :wink:

8 Likes

And TREEES! Sweet lord Bearded Asteroid HUCK! :open_mouth: :deciduous_tree:

2 Likes

@Hutchings, are you really going to shave that beard after the KS, you must have grown to love it by now?

2 Likes

I know that I get itchy just looking at it.

3 Likes

I think it’s changed to Beard until Battlescape has shipped.

6 Likes

It’s about time we decide the fate of Hutchings’ beard.

  • Keep it
  • Shave it
  • Dye it
  • Other (Write below)

0 voters

2 Likes

I vote for: “Set the Beard Free”
Beard needs to get out into the world … needs to decide for itself … mate … reproduce … spread …

Seriously tough. Dan should be able to do what he wants to after this. That’s why I voted other.

Well shaving beard consequences.

13 Likes

I voted for other. I’d like to see a picture with googly eyes on it before it goes away. It can be hucks nephew.

Such a difficult decision … dye it or ‘do whatever you want to do with it, it’s your beard’ …

I eagerly await the results.

5 Likes

you should dye it in bloody red

He should totally sell the clippings on ebay.

I’m really just jealous. Can’t grow a beard for more than a week at a time as I’m in the Navy (and then only on vacations). 8 months remain until that obstacle no longer exists. Can’t wait to unleash the fury (furry?) buried just beneath the surface.

7 Likes

I voted keep it. You look more badass with a beard anyways.

1 Like

And braid the bones of your former opponents into it! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes