We will have the standard “dev approved” disclaimer for stuff where backers have input such as naming things.
Uranus is sad 
(sorry)
So we won’t be able to name things like planets and ships whatever we want? Why?
What could possibly go wrong?
Get on xbox live and play Call of Duty… that’s what can go wrong.
Maybe, but that chili was delicious.
Excellent! I definitely like these rewards. I very much need a spacewhale bobblehead.
The alpha access is cool too I guess…
Just a comment: Make sure you guys explicitly state that the bobbleheads are in-game cockpit items and not physical rewards. I was showing someone the rewards(who has not been read our many discussions) and they assumed that they were physical rewards for a car or something.
Your pilot friend must have been disappointed, then.
A quick update: we’ve decided to add 1 more bobble head. If you pledge the $250 developer access tier you will get a procedural planet bobble head. Yes, you will have your own procedural planet sitting in your cockpit that will be different every time you start up the game.
Oh my somethingness!!!
I just want to ask, though I assume it would be standard practice by now - Will we be able to continue to upgrade our pledge tiers after the KS is finished?
Or will the funding model change after KS to simplified Early Access pricing tiers, eg. $$ for Beta, $$$ for Alpha, $$$ for Dev Access.
If so, will KS backers still have access to the original tier rewards if they decide to upgrade?
I noticed Shroud of the Avatar also had a payment plan system for people who wanted to pay large sums incrementally.
The plan is that those of you who pledge Kickstarter will have access to Kickstarter prices should you wish to upgrade at some point in the future. That being said the Developer Access+ tiers will close as we get close to Alpha and the Alpha tiers will close as we get close to Beta. For those who don’t pledge the Kickstarter most of the tiers will remain open but at a higher price. All limited edition goods available through the Kickstarter will become permanently unavailable after the game ships. The cheapest price you can get the game for will be during the Kickstarter unless you want to wait a few years to get a discounted retail copy in a Steam summer sale ;).
Great to know Keith. Thanks.
I plan to build up my pledge over time rather than a lump sum, so it’s good to know the backer KS options extend for a time after.
Steam release confirmed! 
Now that’s something hard to resist. What will it’s body be? just a procedural planet on a spring?
Ahem…
![]()
Procedural planets have feelings too ya know!
Turtles… all the way down…
Infinity: Discworld…I like the sound of that 
Also:
Whaaaaaaaaaa?
It’s…IT’S…
![]()
Prepares to repeatedly smash refresh button 