Roberts Space Industries - Star Citizen

The things that I’ve herd of and haven’t touched , that exist in my mind and in the true imperium (were perfect objects exists) are the best.

Aww… but I like the chaos.

2 Likes

Aren’t regular users quasi-moderators?

Not that we act it in any shape or form…

1 Like

So Star Citizen got 1 million citizens. A milestone. :slight_smile:

Thread derailment isn’t against rules in SB or SV. No reason why it should be here, as the posters should be able to change topic.

The derailment can be taken to a new thread also.

The SC hype train cannot be derailed, because it’s a space train! with space wheels… and space caboose. :kissing:

It’s only a derailment if people dont get back on topic. The little offtopic part was more a tangent born from situational comedy than a thread derailment, as people happily posted SC related stuff afterwards.

At least in my opinion ^^’

Anyway, they did show this 10 minute demo of the squadron campaign. Any idea when it is supposed to launch?

I don’t know about other “regular” members, but I can only change the thread’s title.
Not that I wish to make changes anyway. These actions should mostly be reserved to moderators, IMO.

That’s a lot of players. As long as they keep up with the expected functionalities, they’ll be alright, but it’s hard to satisfy everyone.

1 Like

Now were talking about a derailing topic on derailing topics? I love this forum. :laughing:

4 Likes

Ya but no space wales!!! (the circus car might have space elephants though)

Oh there are plenty of large elephants, and one particularly large space turtle :3

Disk World?

Can there be any other? :wink:

1 Like

Ok, I guess he has mixed messages about that then because I saw him say it wasn’t a scam.
Either way, I don’t think it is a scam. It’s probably just that they are a bit over ambition and made some bad choices along the way, and they have to live with those choices now.

1 Like

3 Likes

If I did pledge to Star Citizen, it was so long ago that I completely forgot what amount and can’t find the records for it, just like they like it.

I have to think that I did, because I support all large scale space sims.

If you did, it should be trivial to find in your emails. Unless you delete old emails or something silly.

True. I can’t find it in my e-mails. I could’ve sworn I picked out a ship package once upon a time, though. I must have thought better of it at the last minute or something.

Ah well, I guess I was wise beyond my years.