Ready to Pledge

Good point, if I may say so.

Here is just as good a space as any were else.

I logged on to Inoave studios as per normal and I got a different screen!!! It had what I recall as being a prison in space. I played the video. The screen zipped around showing nifty (ya I’m old) landscapes, the gas giant and the sister satellite. Unfortunately it teleported. Flying to the other satellite would have been great!!
Then at the end of the video it says it is the Kickstarter for 2014 NOT 2015. I closed the vid and it was gone. Was that just something strange my virus ridden computer did?
Had it shown a ship it would have been better. The clipes were getting now on this sight seem of better quality then what were in that vid.
Still way cool!

Sounds like the video linked on this page: https://www.inovaestudios.com/Technology

It has the Kickstarter coming in 2014 text at the end.

1 Like

Yes it is. It sent me to some other spot on twitter and demanded it was Keith’s (political. I told him and he assured me it wasn’t his) Now it’s hit Inovae, hit community, then community again.