Pledge upgrade system is now live

If your Kickstarter email has been changed you can email us from that address, we can verify that it’s your current Kickstarter address, and get your account sorted out.

@INovaeKeith @INovaeFlavien Hi. I pledged for the game on Kikstarter, but since then, I’ve changed to another email (that I used toi create the acount in this forum). How could I claim my game package with this acount that have other email diferent than the one on Kikstarter?

Thanks

Go to our main page (inovaestudios.com) and click on your username on the top right of the page followed by settings in the drop down. From there go to Products and you should see I:B listed along with your pledge tier and a link to upgrade.

No, what I meant is that it’s not showing anything in there since on this account is using a diferent email than the one from kikstarter. I’ve seen that there is a section to ad another email address to the account, but for some reason I’m not getting the email verification. I don’t know if it sould be instantlly or just I just have to wait for a day to get it. I’ve tryed resending the email verification but it doesn’t appear to arrive.

We’ve been experiencing a number of problems with our email backend over the last 24 hours. We’re working on resolving them.

1 Like

Hello:
Game is really looking great. so much improvement is such a short period of time!
My question/issue:
I was wanting to upgrade my original KickStarter Pledge… but when I go to my Products page… all I see is a large Black Square under the Tier, etc. headers. Nothing seems to be listed? Shouldn’t the information be there? On the KickStarter site, it no longer allows for any upgrading of the Pledge there? :sunglasses:

Which browser are you using? Can you upload a screen shot?

Products page works for me on Chrome.
Was your Kickstarter email linked to your InovaeStudios account correctly? That’s my first guess as to why it’s not showing there.
Go to “Overview” and check if your primary email is the same address as your Kickstarter account email.


Snap1

I did update the email on this new site when it was updated. That may very well be the issue. Not sure how to get the pledge from kickstarted copied over tho?

If you have used the same email address, it should link automatically, but Keith can always dig into the database manually to find it. Might just take a bit longer.

Your products page is blank because we have not yet imported your pledge. You need to add the email that was associated with your KS account the day you made your pledge to your I-Novae Account for the pledge to be imported.

I’ll give that a go. thank you for your help.

Backer #3,975 image

Interesting, looks like there’s an issue with some intermittent failures. I think I know what’s going on and will try to fix it sometime this evening. In the meantime try again. If it fails again wait a few minutes and give it one more shot and if it still fails post here and I’ll let you know when the new build is up.

1 Like

So tried a few times each day since receiving your response. (Thank you by the way for getting back to me so quickly.) Anyway, I continue to get the same “Unexpected Error” message. Please let me know when I may be able to try it again?, and or let me know if something else must be done?
Thank You and have a great day!

So by the looks of it I need to add better error responses. I did, however, add some better logging and the issue is that you’ve already added that email address to your account. I’ve also verified that your pledge has already been imported and is associated with your account.