STELLAAAAAAAAAAAH \o/
…ahem, splendid.
STELLAAAAAAAAAAAH \o/
…ahem, splendid.
Hi, I’m an KS_Support_Asteroid, is it right that my next upgrade is Asteroid Supporter?
I have that too. I was an early Planetary backer (meaning it was discounted) but I have an option for being a Planetary backer since it’s the next available pledge as far as price goes above mine.
Same for me with lunar support
If you were able to pledge one of the limited pledge slots, such as the $23 Asteroid Supporter or $45 Lunar Supporter, the next available pledge (by price) is the regularly priced version of the same pledge level. I didn’t give it enough intelligence to be able to detect those edge cases.
Ok, thank you.
Great work anyway! 
hello i would like to upgrade my pledge but my purchase is not showing up on your site… I payed $110 for the Planatery support package… kinda bother some that my purchase is Not showing up… Please correct this… asap…
I’m looking into it, thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Nice. Just upgraded to Alpha. Can’t wait to test this weekend.
This should be sticky.
Yup, good feedback. I think it was in the past, but Discord forces to set an expiration date for pinned topics. It probably exceeded it and got silently unpinned some time ago.
Discourse should merge with Discord so it doesn’t keep getting confused 
Hallelujah, another soul saved! GTA2
![]()
On a sidenote, it seems that btc is broken on the pledge upgrade page (maybe stripe prematurely dropped btc support, after announcing dropping support in april this year). Either it errors out on my end with an unrecognized request URL error.
Any plans to integrate any other alternate payment option to cc’s? Or would you rather solely focus on developing the game?
Stripe pulled support for BTC so I need to remove it from the page. At some point we’ll add support for PayPal. The only reason we haven’t done that yet is that their SDK sucks and I was able to integrate Stripe much faster.
I remember you explaining to us how much of a pain paypal was back then. ^^
They seemingly added a new subsidiary/partner called braintree payments, which may or may not be a less painful way of integrating paypal.
… which makes me wonder, is the humble bundle store widget suitable for pledge upgrading? Hmmmm
It’s not as scary as losing a job and realizing that no one needs more
I changed email addresses sometime ago and i don’t even remember what the original email was that was associated with the pledge on kickstarter at this point.
If you have a list of emails you were using back then, could you PM them to @INovaeFlavien or @Inovaekeith to see which one might be associated with your pledge?