If you happen to remember it please inform me and I will switch your original name to the list 
So, I havenāt really been active on the forums since the forums change, but If I still apply for nomination then I accept
I also nominate Disto, I remember him (her?) being quite active on the old forums.
New picts, Kith does a āfilling us in on thingsā post. And what is to be seen in the rest of the threads.
This is what happens when when I have computer problems.
Thanks, Iāll sign up for the First Hundred. 
I feel honoured to be nominated, even though I have been a master lurker on the new forums. I accept my nomination.
Iāve been following this project since 2009, but Iāve never really commented or posted. But the lurking is strong.
I wish to be part of the old guard.
they have my nameā¦
ātheyā are after me!

I assume this is yes 
I am a strong lurker since 2010, but I know there are members who were here about as long as I have been now back when I joined. Sadly Iām of no use for nominations however, but I think this is a neat idea.
i have been here since 2010 as well, i havenāt been very active as of lately(i come in, read some posts but donāt really have the time to reply, aka, lurking).
Note: things have gotten slower, so i can be more active.
Update:
Right now (excluding some devs and even excluding past actives without a new account) we have crossed 100 total nominees. Letās wait for a reply from those already nominated and see how many of them will join. Also⦠when we reach 100 members we can see if the demand warrants for maybe going to 200 or 300 (although that will make the name less cool ;)). Stay tuned though. Some nominees look like they have pretty much left the forums so it could be that some of them will never reply in which case their slots will be opened.
I will poke the existing nominees in the coming days to see if they respond.
Edit: check this post for all the nominees so far.
Thanks for the nomination! You can sign me up 
Iād be happy to join! I donāt have any nominations at this moment.
Hey guys. Iāll accept, thank you for remembering me!
I guess my old fleet render series are out of date by now, haha.
I also moderate/created the /r/infinity subreddit. Itās pretty dead, but I hope to use it for discussion when more stuff happens.
Iām actually reading the mars trillogy right now, count me in 
sign me up 
Sweet, Iām humbled!
Will be great to be part of this group!
This thread is among the most pointless of all on the website. Itās a āwe still have our account that shows an original join dateā kind of thread. Logging into the forum, at least for me, is a way to stay informed about Inovae Studiosā next plan. Infinityās success depends on more than just members who speak up. Theyāre heavily dependent on those who are actually going to send them money for the strenuous work theyāve put in over the years. Money talks, bullshit walks! hrobertson said it well
Some of you might take this personal. If you do and feel angry, please donāt come at me with any of your antics.
side note 1: showing an exhaust of excitement isnāt exactly being humble
side note 2: grow up
wow, arenāt you just full of yourself. thats not what this is about. this is about honoring those that have stuck around for many years by either helping with the game in their own way. those that can do money do money, those that can program program, etc⦠for me, im a diehard fan that goes around telling as many ppl that might be interesting in the game.
its not much but every little bit helps.
And your so very very wrong in that since. money isnāt everything, granted it keep the project going, however if no one knows about the game, no one plays the game, no one talks about the game and ideas for the game, then it DIES a horrible costly death and no one here wants that at all.
Over the last week Iāve considered changing my mind and withdrawing from the āclubā but that wouldnāt accomplish anything.
If I had to chose either way Iād rather the whole thing didnāt exist, but while it exists I might as well have my name on the list.
How is he full of himself? IMO itās those who feel they need āhonouringā just for holding out hope that need a dose of humility. - People have designed and modelled but as it turns out, none of that has directly helped this project any closer to fruition. Even if it had, it would be appropriate for INS to thank them, not for them to thank themselves.
I fully acknowledge that LucasFINās intentions were good, but I donāt think this group is a good way to achieve those intentions.