[OG] The Old Guard (133 members - Pre KS nominees are listed in 4th post)

No reason not to join if you’re asked. So sure I’m in (See what I did there?)

4 Likes

No Kreydis you can’t!

Kreydis

What a strange sense of dejavu…

2 Likes

I accept the invitation and hold it to my heart!

1 Like

Thanks Lucas!

Been a busy weekend and saw this thread… may I nominate myself to join? Will gladly accept the invitation.

Somebody nominate me please.

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
I was also a little active in the old forums under the same name (Playbenni, its in the list).

I nominate @maathyas and @Playbenni :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you LucasFIN. I would humbly accept the invite.

I also was a lurker since old times, waiting each year for a new retrospective from Flavien with big anticipation :blush: (I posted on old forums once, by the name of “dzinyss”, I think). Otherwise, been checking out the forum and Keith’s tweets at least weekly for several years now.

1 Like

Thank you for the invite. Of course I accept the invitation with great joy. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Nominating and adding @kibermiaf

Same here. I remember finding it through moddb and being so excited about it. I loved reading through the old forums, but I was rather young at the time so I didn’t have much to contribute.

1 Like

I hung out in the old Infinity-Universe forums way back when. I don’t think I was that active however.
Still gonna support the KS :smiley:

1 Like

Nominating @Parisbre56. And Shigawire was already a member.

I guess we should close the nomination phase now since the KS campaign has been announced (or at least the date has been). This means that only those already nominated (who have not yet responded) can join from now on. Although I’d advocate for some exceptions to be made for very well known and previously very active old timers.

Nomination phase closed.

@Irashi? :wink:

3 Likes

Is CutterJohn around?

3 Likes

CutterJohn has no account in the new forums. But I added him into the nominated list in case he returns.

Irashi I just added as a honorary member. Trying to see if he would re-emerge just to say what he thinks about it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I still remember trying to chase after Irashi’s post count on the old forums. He retired that account on the 10kth post iirc.

And that post was nothing special. Everyone was expecting it to be something special and then it was just an average comment on an average topic. Lol. He’ll be back.