[OG] The Old Guard (133 members - Pre KS nominees are listed in 4th post)

The next 10:

@darkwrath
@Defhammer
@divinejustice
@Excrubulent
@Enginish
@Ennon
@Elrendir
@Freeman
@Frozen
@George

@HallowedError
@innociv
@Iron_Man
@Jkinloch
@juanmanuelsanch
@jukelo
@kaiyoti
@killzone
@Kofiman

@Lazaruz
@Leon89
@Lux / @Legato
@maded
@Magellanic
@Naima
@NavyFish
@Ovrki1
@owK

1 Like

@pathog3n
@Pelenor
@Pendrokar
@Radiance
@Rav3nous_waffle
@RawMech
@Saturday
@sunyata
@SPECTRE
@sparlin

@Sicar
@Spuk
@The_Sane
@thelazyjaguar
@Tim
@Timmon26
@Ultimate_Hobo
@WalrusFist
@whitespade01
@Willpower

@Xenos89
@Xophyr
@yelmurc
@zhyl (only one l in the end)
@zenon


(Sorry for the spam :wink: )

1 Like

Apologies, I could have sworn I replied last time but it must not have posted! I would gladly accept the nomination, but I’m sorry I don’t have anyone to nominate myself that hasn’t already been done :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I must have added you already :slight_smile: I just forgot to mark you as joined in the nominee list.

Edit: no wait. I have not added you yet. Adding ->

It’s okay, I went through my previous posts and the reply didn’t show up there so I’m pretty sure it’s my fault!

My interest in Infinity has not faded and I don’t see if it ever will.

Alright, I accept the nomination.

2 Likes

Tried to answer b4 but dunno why the forum didnt allow me to … Now worked :slight_smile: … So hello … :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your first post in the new forums it appears. Welcome back :smile:
And I take that as a yes.

Hey, just had a proper read of this. When I first saw the thread I thought it was like an in game corporation, with, like, commitments and stuff, so I just kind of avoided thinking about it because life ā€˜n’ stuff, y’know? Actually having read the post now, I’m totally in. :smile:

4 Likes

I totally think that the ordering should be based on post count in the old forums :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That would put the ghost of Irashi at top :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yo im active round here! :wink:

Heres some really cool concept art free for the developers to use in making there game better, i use this as evidence of how much a pillar of the community i am :smile:

3 Likes

Initiating ā€œNOMINATION PROTOCOLā€.

Loading…

Engaging:

I nominate @Aaron_Hoppe.
I nominate @Aaron_Hoppe.
I nominate @Aaron_Hoppe.
I nominate @Aaron_Hoppe.
I nominate @Aaron_Hoppe.
I nominate @Aaron_Hoppe.
I nominate @Aaron_Hoppe.
I nominate @Aaron_Hoppe.
I nominate @Aaron_Hoppe.
I nominate @Aaron_Hoppe.
I nominate @Aaron_Hoppe.
I nominate @Aaron_Hoppe.
I nominate @Aaron_Hoppe.
I nominate @Aaron_Hoppe.
I nominate @Aaron_Hoppe.
I nominate @Aaron_Hoppe.
I nominate @Aaron_Hoppe.
I nominate @Aaron_Hoppe.
I nominate @Aaron_Hoppe.
I nominate @Aaron_Hoppe.
I nominate @Aaron_Hoppe.
I nominate @Aaron_Hoppe.
I nominate @Aaron_Hoppe.

ā€œPROTOCAL NOMINATIONā€ completed.

Try again?

1 Like

That is a promise then :wink:

And your monumental artistic contributions will never be forgotten!

3 Likes

Ok, sure why not? Sign me up!

1 Like