[OG] The Old Guard (133 members - Pre KS nominees are listed in 4th post)

Oh my. I’ll join. Lol.

3 Likes

You have me listed twice on the nomination list (one of them joined the other not)

3 Likes

Take the extra prize money and run!

Wait, there is prize money, right? The local McDonald’s has caught on to my condiment packet stealing routine.

3 Likes

You will get an imaginery cookie :wink:

I’m getting pangs of nostalgia for the old site, the good old days.

I’m always going to have a soft spot for those times, being a teenager wanting to come up with spacecraft… Even though I lacked any real artistic experience… And still kind of do. lol.

Then LucasFIN would step in and do paint overs.

2 Likes

And then spAce would step in and do a secondary paintover :slight_smile:

I miss the old forums too. But let’s make the new forums an equally awesome place. We will hopefully have the benefit of actually having a playable Infinity game this time :wink:

Hmmm …
Define “die hard fan” :slight_smile:

I thought this was to be limited at 100? Isn’t that the point :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you seriously saying you didn’t read the 287 posts somewhere amongst which it’s mentioned in an off-hand sort of way that the cap and requirements have been changed?

Because I’d be able to understand not reading 287 posts just to find out about that. Seems reasonable.

1 Like

Maybe someone like you @Tjafaas? :wink: You seem very active in the current forums and hence you fill the requirements as they stand now.

Nominated. Do you accept?

1 Like

I stand by to nominate Tjafaas if needed. :wink:

…
:wink:

1 Like

Yes but extra nominations. You know, if the first one didn’t take. :wink:

1 Like

You’ve nominated more than enough random people @Arkenbrien (One is more than enough)

1 Like

Well, dang. Nice to be remembered by somebody :slight_smile: I’ll totally join up (Assuming my boss @Steel from GEN.I doesn’t mind… :slight_smile: )

1 Like

My understanding is that TOG is less of a corp and more a clubhouse.

3 Likes

That’s kind of you. I rather see myself as a lurker than a pro-active poster, but hey, at least I’m still around here.

I accept :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to nominate the expired, off-brand space “catsup” packets I pulled out of a space dumpster back in 2004 and have been nursing ever since.

4 Likes

Wow! They are even older than the project it self! :slight_smile:

Oh yeah, I have a long history with space catsup. We go waaaaay back. The mustard and vinegar packets are relatively new additions to my diet.