There’s 649 members 
A far cry from the around 20k on the old site, out of which some few thousand were not bots 
Did you expect more or less?
Maybe a little more. But not 20k.
Gotta go through that list and see if some potential nominees have been missed.
I hope I get to be counted as old guard … professional lurker.
Wait you made me break my stealth status … damnit.
Yes - I’m here for a good time - haven’t been here for a long time, as the core has.
Can’t remember - sometime in the last year or so. I’m definitely in for a pound tho.
Blues is the name. Space is the game. I’m not on ’ the list ’ tho
- I guess I’m periphery out past Uranus, somewhere. Sigh.
thats the same video that i saw and made me so very interested in this game.
however i was active in the old forums, under a user name that i lost b/c i lost the password
and had a post that was completely ignored(their was only one reply to it.)
anyway, need to have had an account in the forums or IRC to at least be a lurker. other wise anyone could come on here and say that.
however, this is just my opinion…
Thanks for the nomination, I guess it would be rude not to accept
, although I’m not active on the forums anymore like back in the day.
Let’s see if I remember some of the names from the old forum (which haven’t been mentioned yet):
zidAne (he’s a dev now, right?)
Kope
combine (I still have his space station pinned above my desk since 2008
)
Faxmaster
Tim (don’t know if he became dev too or not, was involved with a lot of planet-side assets)
ProgV (chinese contributor, I think he’s quite active on deviantart)
Most of them don’t seem to have accounts though.
No your right I fully agree with your opinion I should have made a account the day I got interested in the project, Iv also not been following as long as some of the others and if there are limited places I would rather they got them. I just got a bit giddy and over excited about being part of this group.
well in the end its not up to me, its up to LucasFIN
however he has said that their pretty much for everyone till the KS is released.
It depends if anyone nominates you guys. Lucas only checks/asks if you accept the nomination. Or that’s how it worked until now.
Since there are no more artificial cap for members (like 100 before) the new rules are that anyone can join before the KS. Provided you get nominated. I nominated both of you in the 4th post where I collect new nominees by other people and myself. 
Some nominations of names that popped to my eye from hrobertson’s list (part1):
@Admiral
@castorpt
@Cinder
@Cosmos
@daiceman
@darkwrath
@Defhammer
@divinejustice
@Elrendir
That’s actually my old account; I took the chance for changing username with the new forum.
Though I am honoured to be nominated twice 
May be a a stupid question… but are the nominations only given by you, Mr. LucasFIN, or can any newly active members nominate/be nominated?
Me please, and thanks to whoever nominated.
Sure, I’ll join, my quiet pessimism will surely add much to this group.
All nominees can nominate. And sometimes members have even nominated themselves 
And… @Jet_Fission nominated
I wouldn’t mind joining the guild after a few nominations
I’ve not been too active on the forums in posts just silently absorbing information for my galactic domination.
