[OG] The Old Guard (133 members - Pre KS nominees are listed in 4th post)

Thank you very much good sir

1 Like

How I imagine his reaction…

4 Likes

I was already nominated by Topperfalkon and I’m on the nomination list <3 :wink:

Love you Brein <3

P.S. My last name is Gibbs that’s why I’m MrGibbs… I wish I was number 44, I would’ve accepted earlier as I was really Ill but 44 is my lucky number </3

2 Likes

I still believe you’re a pirate. Nice cover though!

Edit: early morning grammar D:

I’m in then.

I’d like to nominate a friend of mine @LilParker . He’s been following this project for as long as I have.

1 Like

I accept then.

Seems like you’ll need everyone on the forums to reach 100.
The original 72 doesn’t quite have the same ring to it.

1 Like

There are over 600 accounts :wink:

I’m of no account.

Wow. Nobody remembers me :cry: Even though I’ve been active on these forums since January 2012 and have followed the development of this game since 2008!!!

1 Like

Just flew right into an @Alphastorm aurora. Blues will always remember you now. Thanks for stepping up and being here. :wink:

1 Like

Adding @Alphastorm :wink:

Steel. Accepted. December 06.

I’ll probably be active in Infinity if it takes off as needed, but it’s uncertain how. Market, industry, and warfare take too much time.

Perhaps, consulting.

2 Likes

Wow, so I nabbed the 69th position. Works for me.

3 Likes

I do. I remember you.

2 Likes

i nominate

@LucasFIN

lmao… :laughing:

1 Like

aand now I’m a bit sad my account creation date got wasted last year in some forum bug.

Looks like that happened to me. I’m pretty sure I’ve been here longer than nov '13 lol

Nominating @Replop

I’ll have to continue going through that list hrobertson linked.

Already nominated :slight_smile:

Ah… true. Adding then.