Nostalgia: ICP 2.2a

Might ask you to test some things later on, thanks for the offer.

Weird thing happened to me just now on Red’s server :stuck_out_tongue: Red battleship was down to 5% then both battleships just stopped firing and I couldn’t damage either one! And I couldn’t dock with Blue! Looks like they agreed a ceasefire and decided to ignore me trying to continue the fight…

As I remember it, the ICP bugs out if it’s been running for a long time, so the server might need a restart

I’ll give it a reboot, then. It’s been running since last Sunday.

Done!

Lol u guys still playing. May give it a spin later this day

i tried to connect what pwd do you have to use and where is the server?

108.17.156.164:7000

Use a unique name with any password. Remember your password, otherwise you’ll have to come up with a different name each time.

it says me connection failed again and again … :frowning:

Sorry, I’m not home for the next day or two, it might have shut down.

Restarted the server, should be working.