I figured it out. It’s because its pinned to the “Battlescape” category. Due to the design of these forums though I have so far never ever use the category system. So we can still see it in “All Categories” but it does not obey the pinned status unless viewing only Battlescape topics.
Yeah I think I need to suggest that a pinned topic should stay pinned in “All categories”.
Can’t login to the forums on mobile.
I can login on the inovae website. When opening the forums I’m not loged in though. And when pressing on the login button the site reloads but I’m still not logged in.
This has worked before. Last time it worked was two weeks ago.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active I9295, Opera 34.0.2044.98679
Fixed: Had to clear cookies.
Did you try using a different browser, just in case it makes a difference? It could help pinpoint the problem.
Eh. I just remembered that there’s a go-to method to fix most such problems after tring another browser.
Cleared my cookies and it works now.
The user name auto-complete feature doesn’t seem to work properly, for instance if I start writing “@inova” there are no matches presented for auto-complete, seems to have started happening since that previous forum update ~3 Jan.
Doh =( Looks like I’ll have to upgrade again when the next update comes out.
No, it’s not that Keith, talking about the little auto-complete pop-up.
![]()
Looks like the auto-complete error might be linked to the accounts that need forum badges, when typing names of people that should have dev access badges, auto-complete does not work, but when typing some arbitrary names, it does.
Hope that helps @inovaekeith.
@inovaekeith, is there going to be a forum software update, there are a few minor issues and the current version is about 6 month old, while discourse gets about 5 updates a month. Maybe update to a stable version instead of a beta?
Yeah I was actually mentioning it to the team earlier today. I don’t know when exactly I’m going to do it but I agree I need to do it sometime soon.
I wasn’t expecting a reply that soon, nice to see you on watch. 
/edit
Can’t login from my Android device, might be the same issue from before, clicking the login button just refreshes the the forum page.
Among one of the many bugs the new update brought to mobile. I can’t even see what I’m typing right now because the i can’t scroll down on the reply box with the keyboard up. On top of that I can’t discard drafts because it goes way off to the left.
I know this is probably a discord issue but it’s pretty unusable in the current state.
Edit: weird it’s fixed now after I closed the browser and came back.
Looks like you had the desktop version loaded on mobile for some reason.
Hm, I thought that could be it but I doublechecked the “load desktop version” setting and it was definitely not selected. It could be a chrome issue or just an old version of android issue. Who knows.
The Contact Us link on the official I:B page does not work. I think someone had brought it up a long time ago but figured I’d do it again for shits and giggles.
Thanks for the heads up. There’s a couple of known issues with the website, I’ll get those sorted out after I kick up the pledge upgrade platform which should hopefully be soon. I just sent some minor revisions of our ToS to our attorney but hopefully the turnaround time will be pretty quick.
While you are here @inovaekeith, have you removed the INS install service for the next patch and reverted to manual UAC confirmation?