Minor Miscellaneous Forum Bugs

No, as I said before that won’t happen until just before Alpha or possibly afterward. If I have the time I’ll try to get it taken care of before Alpha but it’s not something we consider to be critically important for the release.

1 Like

The link is a “mailto:”. Not a “http:”. It opens a new mail with the contact email filled in in the standard email programm.

1 Like

Contact us should ideally lead to a page with company details, registered address, contact numbers and emails.

2 Likes

We don’t have a registered address nor do we have any contact numbers. All we have is an email.

The bug on fullscreen mode depends on the position of the video :confused:

For example, on Elite:Dangerous topic, the fullscreen mode works for the video posted in the 14th post, but the mode doesn’t work for the video in the 36th post…

Maybe a link with the scrolling, and the dynamic load of posts…

Not depending on navigator, and not linked to the net requests closed (appearing in console) and due tu mixed content (http content (like imgur links in E:D topic) on an https site)

Seems my alternative @critic account has been locked or doesn’t exist, even tried registering it again, it gives a ‘username taken’ error.

1 Like

Interesting, I have an idea of what could be going on, I’ll take a look into it once I have time.

2 Likes

Still getting a bug where I full screen a video from vimeo. I get unfull-screened, video stops playing, and I get scrolled up a few page lengths. It’s fixed for youtube at least.

5 Likes