Meme Factory - Manufacturing Space Boners

Upvoted, commented. Get more people in there!

edit does it count as brigading or whatever if we coordinate to give reddit posts upvotes from outside of reddit?

Well if they don’t find out…

search for “That’s quite a way to killsteal.” on r/gaming, give it a push.

I could not resist :slight_smile:

respond to Joes tweet

6 Likes

Someone posted the 80.lv article on reddit.com/r/Games, search for “Infinity: Battlescape – A Passion Project”

1 Like

someone mentioned the youtuber JackSepticEye in the KS comments section… Anyone know him/know if he would be interested? He appears to have a very large following…

Seeing how sad the pledging situation is today we should do something about it.
R/gaming currently has 16k users online which is way more than it had on sunday, I think this is about the right time for someone to post the combat montage there and for us to do a concentrated upvoting wave.

Everyone who supports this action please post here and we’ll decide on the title and other small details!

1 Like

@TARS @Playbenni

:wink:

And I agree the Combat Montage is the best thing to throw them with atm.

If you have friends that could upvote call them too, nothign stops us from pulling a reddit miracle again. We just need that initial boost to the post.

Try using the 3 main quotes at the top of the KS new revamped page and see what responses you get from that. Good or bad, its all views and activity.

And to find other ways to try and contact Angry Joe, maybe via ‘other Joe’ or his forums. As in mentioning it more often in the reddit thread. Someone who knows him more closely will eventually pass along the message, maybe someone in his angry army.

Though on another thought we should maybe wait a day or two as now it’s concentrated with Fallout 4
So Wednesday we should make a post and have people ready to upvote. We have some time to craft it and to inform people about this too.

Maybe, I don’t know. Might want to try get something from Joe before all this fallout 4 activity. I’m sure we will hear soon about Chris Roberts, but he might hold back until the closing days for greater affect.

We can’t just sit around, sitting around does nothing good, the initial reddit success was not due to any big name attached to the post, it was timing, content and initial boost.

IMO if we sit and wait for the big names to do something we will end up dead at 90% complete and that will be that.

1 Like

Postet a new video I made:

Better than clicking link is going to /r/gaming -> new and look for “A space game with epic battles and many worlds to explore.”

Pls upvote if you like it.

1 Like

Damn I wish I could just record ingame, cutting streams that I tired downloading quickly becomes pointless because they are hours long.

Could you guys upload high quality mp4’s of interesting action scenes or just pretty flybys onto mega or dropbox so I could make a video out of them, I have some video editing experience and could probably do something pretty damn good if I didn’t need to spend 12 hours cutting out tiny bits out of days worth of streams(I have a job and I simply do not have any time for that)

No offense Playbenni I upvoted your video but it doesn’t work as a trailer it’s too long and not really properly cut, reddit won’t eat it up, sorry.

EDIT:
What we need is something like your Catch A Glimpse video but ~ 2 minutes long with a proper ending to it and more of the new footage.

1 Like

Well its not like we have folders full of awesome scenes. To make this video I spend hours recording footage, sorting it and composing a small video with the best scenes. If you wan’t to make a short video with my best footage from days of filming please feel free to download the video above and re-cut it ;-P.

2 Likes

And even if we had more cool scenes, raw footage uses many GB of storage, we can’t just upload ~15 gb to dropbox (not with my connection). And encoding it beforehand also takes tons of time (I have a job and I simply do not have any time for that :wink:), and then you would still have to re-encode the video after recutting.

I will try to keep some raw footage next time and upload it to a filesharing service while I’m at work (via fiber connection).

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m kind of spoiled here with a 600Mbit connection.

1 Like

Yeah but you have to take into account speed falloff over distance and the fact that most services limit your download speeds due to bandwidth balancing.

I see. Does youtube have a basic video editor on the website.