Loving the cockpits! Disliking 'the purple'

I thought we were just having fun here. :frowning:

1 Like

I’d assume most are, but I know that for a couple of weeks, I’ll probably read anything Bentware says with a pitcher of HATE-TOR-RAID being forced down my throat.

I didn’t see the town of Asshole, an open place were asses are sold, listed here.

24 was the closet I got here.

There aren’t many people I respect as much as Kichae.
Ask questions be fore showing ignorance.

Just you, I’m not mad.

I love how hating on purple changed to hating on a specific set of measurement units. lol

2 Likes

Allright, it’s decided. I’ll switch everything to binary. Problem solved :wink:

8 Likes

Must we make this into a highschool drama? Either we end it here, or we go on forever. Choice is yours. Do you want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes?

It’s a blood feud. It was inevitable.

Westside story…Ones versus Zeroes

1 Like

The comedy deepens. http://www.tv.com/shows/bewitched/a-bunny-for-tabitha-25105/

[quote=ā€œthelazyjaguar, post:69, topic:1129ā€]
.Ones versus Zeroes
[/quote] Thems got nuten on us!! Ones for the win!!!

I feel like the joke would’ve been funnier if you quoted the right thing. Did you mean to quote the ā€œDo you want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes?ā€ part or not?

P.S. Pike off, Zeros are the true winners in everything.

1 Like

1 Like

Have you no shame!?! https://www.google.com/search?q=star+trek+captain+pike&tbm=isch&imgil=HtF9X7cICajcLM%3A%3BGExON9pCHtST7M%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Ftheunrecordedman.wordpress.com%252F2013%252F01%252F18%252Flife-slipping-by%252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=HtF9X7cICajcLM%3A%2CGExON9pCHtST7M%2C_&biw=1100&bih=634&usg=__SNaAa7larGMwhilvzxRr6P9usC0%3D&ved=0CIYBEMo3ahUKEwjxmcDnldrIAhXOMYgKHV3LCMs&ei=jvsqVvGaEs7joATdlqPYDA#imgrc=HtF9X7cICajcLM%3A&usg=__SNaAa7larGMwhilvzxRr6P9usC0%3D

Ah, yeah, pony thing. I’m drunk enough at the moment I don’t care.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Now this is the Infinity community I remember :kissing_heart:

3 Likes