Link? I’m not seeing anything on his Youtube or Twitch.
+1 for SI units and E notation!
Jeez its just knowing how far to move the desamo ( spelling) point.
No, it’s not just that, and you’re being dismissive and insulting towards a very large number of very smart people who so their best to understand the relationship between units, prefixes, math, and the world around them, and who struggle with it for weeks before they grasp a real understanding.
Part of it is the ridiculous way math is taught in schools here, and part of it is the fact that there is no intuitive way to translate letters into exponents or decimal positions. Unless you work regularly with converting between metric prefixes, you’ve no reason to remember how they relate to one another, nor to everyday things. People have the luxury of not caring.
So you are in the USA I guess?
Thats crazy! 
Because every child here in germany knows how many milimeters are in a centimeter etc…
It’s the same here, anything labeled as math or science is considered as magic by most of the population.
I bet every German kid also knows liter capacity of a Panzer IV fuel tank. 
Yes. I just asked my 4 month old son.
He said:“470 Liter Pappi”

I think in all of mainland europe “km” is the common measure for long distances. So for me personally it is the familiar unit of measurement. Maybe other units could be made available via a settings, so people from backwards countries
can have a frame of reference too.
jk on the backwards part 
… and then he claimed only 120g/km emissions!
Do they also how many kilometres in a gigametre? How many gigametres there are in a million kilometres? Your condescending attitude toward people who don’t know what you know because no one has ever bothered to ask them to learn it before is noted.
Wow, I didn’t think anybody could get so upset about it. I apologize.
You have to understand, since almost all of the rest of the world uses metric measurements and every child in germany knows that 100 cm are 1 m etc., the though of anybody not knowing the basics of the metric system is pretty crazy. I might add that the metric system is ridiculously easy to learn, you writing that college students have trouble getting it, seems even more crazy.
Not that I am defending the imperial system(I hate it), it’s just that when you try and teach people who are set in their ways something completely different than what they’ve grown with it becomes difficult. It’s not just that 100cm are in 1m. It’s what centi even means. It’s a prefix that isn’t even used. What about deca? mili, micro, etc. It’s learning a new language at an older age and something that’s completely unintuitive to you. My experience is far less than Kichae, but still a physics major and I tutor many physics students and while unit conversions aren’t difficult to master, when you attempt to teach it to a society where
is 100% true its difficult to get over the mental mountain that people have built in their minds that they can do it. This goes for more than just the metric system. It’s math and science in most cases. The mere fact that the metric system is associated with math and science doesn’t help reduce the apathy towards it as well.
Edit: It’s not quite the same, but think about attempting to learn the imperial system tomorrow and how intuitive(or not) that would be for you to think in an entirely different way. As easy as the metric system is - when it’s something you don’t grow up using it’s difficult.
The same can be said for people who can’t swim, or ride a bike, etc.I grew up near the coast and it’s baffling to me that people can’t swim. It’s so easy! Right? Not for someone who has never stepped in a body of water larger than their bathtub it isn’t. Perspective matters.
I’m giving them a hard time for having trouble with the prefixes. A few scientist have said not to let us (them) name things. Find a different word for moon, stop calling each star a sun. don’t just take words and have your way with them.
The word for science was bought and payed for by the British. Go get some help from English Majors.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigametre = 1B meters.
Roughly translated to Construction worker lingo “I’m being an asshole” Cut the shit and play nicely Mr. “LOOK AT ME I KNOW HOW TO TYPE SHORTENED VERSIONS OF WORDS!”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asshole = Arsehole
Would you know something if you weren’t taught / took time out of your life to learn? That’s all their is to it, most people in the U.S.A. Don’t need to know much more besides basic math, anything else is just a luxury. Just like writing and reading, if someone… say your neighbor for example, was born and raise in the same place as you, yet didn’t know how to read/write your native language it would boggle your mind. In that case it makes perfect sense to be confused as to why someone doesn’t know something that simple.
However, if I were to be shocked at you not being able to read Chinese or something of the likes when you’re not from around here, I’d put money on you being at least agitated for the simple fact that you don’t live under the same standards.
The bar for acceptance into college is lower then highschool where I live at. So it’s not shocking in the slightest to see that kids who can’t even understand why going to college without having some sort of income is a retarded idea even if you know exactly what you want to do for the rest of your life.
Posibaly me no quiro Inglace porque los hente que hablan la lingula son flojos y hablan palobras y no quiran que la polabra es. Por mas mi espannol is fayo tu. 
No flaming on this forum guys
Numbering system superiority complexes at it’s best in play, almost as bad as Nationalism superiority complexes.
yes please stop it everybody
metric is better though, theres a reason the nasa uses it 
hehe
I’m begging you, if you’re going to ask people to stop something, then don’t be condescending it is quite literally what started this anger train. That being said, I don’t think anyone is arguing that metric isn’t better then imperial. I’d switch with open arms if not for that fact that I’d need to buy new measurement tools.