Localization / Internationalization by the Infinity Community

French translation updated for 0.7.7.0, same link.
Still applies:

2 Likes

Russian localization updated.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update Argo & whirsil. I’ll include them in the next patch.

Updated for 0.8.2.0.

2 Likes

French translation for v0.8.5.0.

2 Likes

Russian localization for 0.8.6.1
0.8.6.1_RU_REV-08-GS_Roboto_Condensed.rar (73.4 KB)

Known encoding issues:

  1. Keybind conflict warnings

  2. Weapon names on MFDs (both physical and HUD)

  3. In any description box Cyrillic “х” (“ha”) at the end of a line turns into a question mark pictogram. No big deal, I’ve just replaced those witn “x”.

Two String files included:

  • Strings.csv - weapon names not translated
  • Strings_RU_WEAPONS.csv - weapon names translated for testing; it also includes Cyrillic “х” in UI_System_GimbalRange1_Descr (Interceptor and Corvette descriptions contain Latin lookalikes) 20211104033948_1
4 Likes

Thanks, I’ll investigate the issues you listed. The only one I’m doubtful I might be able to fix is 3) (the “x” thing, isn’t clear to me what the problem is… ), or it might simply be that the font doesn’t contain this character.

2 Likes

Fixed 1) and 2), will be included in the next patch. For 1), I added new keywords in the localization table that are translatable ( INE_InputMapper_Conflict_XXX ).

2 Likes

Definitely not the font. It happens only at the end of a line.
%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

Russian localization for 0.8.7.0. Weapon names translated.
0.8.7.0_RU_REV-00-TX_Roboto_Condensed.rar (39.3 KB)

Found a typo: in UI_System_Audio_PushToTalk_Tooltip
When enabled, hold the push-to-talk key to record your choice. It will be sent to other members in your squad. When disabled, the game will automatically record your voice all the time.

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ve updated the file. Also thanks for reporting that typo, it should obviously read “voice” and not “choice” rofl. I’ve fixed it, will be available in the next hotfix ( later today or tomorrow ).

2 Likes

French translation for v0.8.8.0.

1 Like

Russian for 0.8.9.0: 0.8.9.0_RU_REV-02_Roboto_Condensed.rar (40.8 KB)

3 Likes

Well there seems is demand for it. Any chance for a revisit? Line count has doubled since though. :grimacing:

Russian localization for 0.9.6.4. 0.9.6.4_RU_REV-00_Roboto_Condensed.rar (50.9 KB)

Some messages, like Server_Transmission_Bounty_Death, are being displayed in English despite my efforts.

2 Likes

Can’t open the link, seems to be different from the previous ones. :thinking:

Uploaded a .rar onto the forum as usual.

Google Disk then: Strings.csv - Google Drive

1 Like

Russian localization for 0.9.9.0 REV-00

4 Likes

Thank you, will update in next version. You’re probably the one the most on top of the translations, other languages are lagging many patches behind :wink:

4 Likes

This is the file with the Spanish translation of both the tutorials and the rest of the game content. As far as I’ve checked, all the texts are correct in terms of size, except for some dialogues. If there’s anything you’d like me to change, let me know.

1 Like