I am still to get a definitive answer from a dev for whether post KS donations will contribute towards existing stretch goals. If not, then I’ll start that stressing 
I’m going to make the wild assumption about stretchgoals being implemented with the finished build of the game and to-deadline if funded with kickstarter but added post-launch if funded post-kickstarter. You know, till i get corrected on it. 
That’s already been answered on the KS page under Stretch Goals:
Some stretch goals, such as a second faction and player constructed infrastructure, will be unavailable if we do not raise enough money during the Kickstarter campaign. Other stretch goals such as modding and built-in corporation support may be added after the game ships if we continue to raise funds post-Kickstarter.
^ This part here. Also I’m mostly concerned about the weather one 
Edit: but you are right. That’s probably the answer we have to settle to at this point. Still it would soothe my mind to know weather and clouds are at least among those other stretch goals mentioned above that may be added if post KS funds are raised…
185 000!
Actually 185 500 already,
| Day | Increase | Total | Date Time of data | Required/24hrs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 1 | $82,570 | $82,570 | Thu, 22 Oct 2015 12:03:06 | $7,497
| 2 | $15,706 | $98,276 | Fri, 23 Oct 2015 12:02:22 | $7,204 -$293
| 3 | $8,266 | $106,542 | Sat, 24 Oct 2015 12:09:42 | $7,165 -$39
| 4 | $6,293 | $112,835 | Sun, 25 Oct 2015 12:11:23 | $7,199 +$34
| 5 | $28,419 | $141,546 | Mon, 26 Oct 2015 12:01:42 | $6,338 -$860
| 6 | $5,051 | $146,597 | Tue, 27 Oct 2015 12:13:45 | $6,392 +$54
| 7 | $5,268 | $151,865 | Wed, 28 Oct 2015 12:00:02 | $6,441 +$49
| 8 | $3,650 | $155,515 | Thu, 29 Oct 2015 12:06:57 | $6,568 +$127
| 9 | $2,771 | $158,286 | Fri, 30 Oct 2015 11:55:58 | $6,748 +$181
| 10 | $9,232 | $167,518 | Sat, 31 Oct 2015 12:00:35 | $6.624 -$124
| 11 | $8,935 | $176,453 | Sun, 01 Nov 2015 12:02:48 | $6,502 -$122
| 12 | $5,318 | $181,771 | Mon, 02 Nov 2015 12:08:09 | $6,568 +$66
| 13 | $3,806 | $185,577 | Tue, 03 Nov 2015 12:12:57 | $6,730 +$162
Daily requirement still on the rise 
Welcome to the mid-kickstarter plateau. Enjoy a nice cup of Tally Anxiety 
Yeah, You may want to straight up ignore the kickstarter amount for a week or two now. Just focus on spreading the word and hype. 
¹⁸⁶⁰⁰⁰
ʷᵒᵒᵒ
Why does everyone else get likes? 
Fixed
…
Like, someone got 21 likes? How did that happen?! 
But I still don’t have 2000!? 
Anyway, let me be the one to say 300,000!
If you are fast enough
there will be many F5 bashers once that milestone is near.
I will be the first! I have done training! 
That someone is also Keith making a funny. People like when devs make a funny ;).
I want to be a dev! If only I was any good! 
Devs get likes just for taking their time to post.
\cant be bothered to wait so posts anyway