Kickstarter Milestone and Excited Keyboard Bashing Thread (111% FUNDED)

I want to be a dev! If only I was any good! :wink:

2 Likes

Devs get likes just for taking their time to post.

4 Likes

\cant be bothered to wait so posts anyway

1 Like

I got none for my darts related post about reaching 180,000…

1 Like

Angry Joe Show… If that guy posts himself playing the prototype, he as 2.2m subs. Scott Manley has 461k.

Ladies and gentlemen, here’s our list of targets:

http://vidstatsx.com/youtube-top-100-most-subscribed-games-gaming-channels

One strategy might be to subscribe to some of these people on Twitch, asking them to view the game when they have subscriber messages.

My hope goes up with the AngryJoeShow tweet - several other high profile people should see it from that vantage point. The hope is that it will spread through several others, and the process for finding the pre-alpha should be streamlined for such occasions.

I think the publicity should go up, it seems to have a high support rate per view.

2 Likes

There’s something to be said for a niche audience, remember.

Having a couple hundred thousand hardcore space sim fans as followers will probably net you a better result than a mixed bag of a million people.

1 Like

Naiba, I’m not really a space sim fan. If anything, the atmospheric transition is the type of thing to turn people into space sim fans.

I didn’t care about space sims until I saw the Infinity Tech Demo.

6 Likes

:sparkles: 188,000 :sparkles:
Woooh! Keep the hype on!

1 Like

Seems to be climbing well towards 200k, slowly but surely! I agree that if Angry Joe gets hold of it then (depending what he does with it) we could see a serious spike in interest.

I was gonna ask too but I felt waiting until post Kickstarter was the appropriate way to go about it.

Clouds, weather and orbiting are the main ones.

| Day | Increase | Total    |    Date Time of data      |  Required/24hrs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 1   | $82,570  | $82,570  | Thu, 22 Oct 2015 12:03:06 | $7,497
| 2   | $15,706  | $98,276  | Fri, 23 Oct 2015 12:02:22 | $7,204  -$293
| 3   | $8,266   | $106,542 | Sat, 24 Oct 2015 12:09:42 | $7,165  -$39
| 4   | $6,293   | $112,835 | Sun, 25 Oct 2015 12:11:23 | $7,199  +$34
| 5   | $28,419  | $141,546 | Mon, 26 Oct 2015 12:01:42 | $6,338  -$860
| 6   | $5,051   | $146,597 | Tue, 27 Oct 2015 12:13:45 | $6,392  +$54
| 7   | $5,268   | $151,865 | Wed, 28 Oct 2015 12:00:02 | $6,441  +$49
| 8   | $3,650   | $155,515 | Thu, 29 Oct 2015 12:06:57 | $6,568  +$127
| 9   | $2,771   | $158,286 | Fri, 30 Oct 2015 11:55:58 | $6,748  +$181
| 10  | $9,232   | $167,518 | Sat, 31 Oct 2015 12:00:35 | $6.624  -$124
| 11  | $8,935   | $176,453 | Sun, 01 Nov 2015 12:02:48 | $6,502  -$122
| 12  | $5,318   | $181,771 | Mon, 02 Nov 2015 12:08:09 | $6,568  +$66
| 13  | $3,806   | $185,577 | Tue, 03 Nov 2015 12:12:57 | $6,730  +$162

| 14  | $2,753   | $188,330 | Wed, 04 Nov 2015 11:58:16 | $6,979  +$249

190.000!! We have a new Moon Lord! (2.5k backer)

7 Likes

Courtesy of Freeman. Love you buddy.

7 Likes

I mean, how can we not have a funded kickstarter when we already got (Free)man on the moon! gets coat

Edit: 191 000!

3 Likes

It’s that second derivative that still has me worried, despite Freeman’s contribution.

1 Like

@Freeman

[quote=“AusQB, post:353, topic:1118”]
Courtesy of Freeman. Love you buddy.
[/quote]So awesome!

[quote=“Alkan2, post:355, topic:1118”]
It’s that second derivative that still has me worried
[/quote]I understood that reference!

…I understood that reference :frowning:

It just means we gotta push that much harder and that much quicker. Keep the momentum going as long as we can.

2 Likes

We gotta turn this sucker concave up!!!

2 Likes

194,007!

That CR post helped so much!

EDIT: Woa, we just got like 400 bucks in 6 minutes! 194,412!

3 Likes

Already half way to 195k

2 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: 195 000!! :smiley: :smiley:

It will be 200k (2/3 / 66%) when I wake up tomorrow

4 Likes