Kickstarter Milestone and Excited Keyboard Bashing Thread (111% FUNDED)

110K. It’s moving slowly, but hopefully it will make it.

2 Likes

Pledge $2,500 or more

3 backers Limited (2 left of 5)

  • All of the above.
  • You may name one of the planets or moons within the solar system.
  • A custom, personalized skin for a single ship of of your choosing. This is limited to ships of size corvette or smaller.
  • 5 additional copies of the finished game.
  • You have the option of choosing where your name-engraved statue will be placed.
  • A custom “Supporter” badge for the forums and accompanying in-game decal for all of your ships.
    Estimated delivery: Sep 2017

Must be nice. :smile:

1,600 backers

2 Likes

12 Likes

HAH! I was thinking that’d be an awesome milestone, but really didn’t believe we’d hit that exact tally.

3 Likes

lets hope 333,333 follows soon :grin:

2 Likes

Lucky number 111,111 :smiley:

666 666 for some diabolical clouds :open_mouth:

1 Like

Over 1600 backers, and a lot more news articles today!

Let’s keep this ball rolling! I’d say the more pre-alpha players inovae can get, the better. There’s nothing like battling YouTube personalities to really get the hype train rolling.

3 Likes

Just made more in pledges today than yesterday! And we’re only 6 hours into “today”!

5 Likes

1800 backers. $398 to go until $120,000

3 Likes

I have the forums on 1 monitor and the KS on the other. I will defeat you in posting $120,000.

1 Like

could someone make a list of cash per day or a timestamp of each milestone? (and put it somewhere easy to find like in the top of a thread)

$120,105!

10char

7 Likes

Fistpump!

:sunglasses:

1 Like

https://www.kicktraq.com/projects/309114309/infinity-battlescape/#chart-daily :smile:

Whoever it was was also a dev backer. It caught me offguard. I’ve been watching these numbers too closely.

:fist:

1 Like

Guys, Infinity:Battlescape is near the top on r/gaming I was right yeahh!

3 Likes

We may have to sacrifice a virgin to the Reddit gods - they brought new life to the campaign. What i find VERY significant: We have more new backers today than we had on day 3. For the first time, we are really reaching beyond the existing fanbase.

8 Likes

According to kicktraq we’ve also hit 40% of 300k!

40% by day 5 isn’t too shabby!

1 Like