Guys, Infinity:Battlescape is near the top on r/gaming

26 of /r/all, nearly front page!

2 Likes

Front Page on /all!

4 Likes

You might want to make this a special one time thing because even those who pledge 2500 or even 10000 have to wait till january. Not to mention that many other members are doing their best to spread this.
Edit: Nothing against @TARS sorry and I hope you have fun.

1 Like

teh w00t! =D (I hate my own 10 character limit)

6 Likes

We’ve actually been heavily considering that. Our biggest worry is that the servers will be hopelessly swamped and we can’t afford to kick up a high # of servers.

2 Likes

There’s a nice backers boost! We’ll reach 120.000 in less than 2 hours, for shure!

3 Likes

Great job, @TARS! :smiley: (Can’t read TARS without hearing Matthew McConaughey pronouncing it, haha)

@INovaeKeith: Any quick mini-updates for the Kickstarter page available? Now might be a great time :smile:

1 Like

That’s a good idea, let me post an update

4 Likes

It’s up a position on r/all too, also the imgur gallery jumped over 100k views.

Even if this doesn’t get that many new backers it sure as hell will make some youtube people take a look at it themselves without being pestered.

You can also use the fact that it’s a thing on reddit as a way to pitch it to bigger youtube channels.

4 Likes

2000+ :smiley:

I just watched a picture of a can of peas jump past us on /r/all. A CAN OF PEAS FOR FLIP SAKE!!!

6 Likes

Yeah, but we’re about to overtake a homemade gnocchi recipe on the front page.

8 Likes

Relax it’s not a gaming topic, different people are interested in it that infinity, we are doing fine as it is.

It might be getting time to think about an AMA, while the iron is hot!

Sorry! Infinity is now a part of me so I get a bit emotional as you’ve just witnessed and you’re right! We’ve basically reached critical mass. Just need to let it do it’s stuff now. :joy: My, how Infinity has grown!

1 Like

Up to 47 on the front page! Now on page 2!

Aaaaand pushed back to page 3.

1 Like

The rules of that subreddit only allow one post for announcing a Kickstarter.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. I don’t think they were literally taken down though. They just didn’t get any love in the comments, and few upvotes. Not that that was wrong or anything; I was just sad to see people weren’t as excited as I was!

Might also want to upvote this comment and bluedrake’s so that they are easier to see. You don’t even need an imgur account, just a Google or Facebook account.

I have done so since Imgur is the only anything I have an account in besides these forums(and ksp).