Kickstarter Milestone and Excited Keyboard Bashing Thread (111% FUNDED)

A quick word about copy right issues. It is a movie poster after all. Am I in clear waters so to speak :wink:

edit: and will #battlesape do? Then I can fit all 3

Its a publicly released movie poster I would guess its fine. But as I said f your unsure just ask one of the dev’s about it first.

Well, you can claim that it’s a parody and you’re good to go.

1 Like

1500 Backers as of now, id say that counts as a milestone. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We have a parody movie poster and a tag line. Go for it.

let us have the tweet link once done.

Just image and the tag line either Time for Scott Manley to ā€˜Science the shit outa this!’ or Time for Scott Manley to ā€˜Science the shit outa Infinity:Battlescape!’ or Time for Scott Manley to ā€˜Science the shit outa this game!’ (using #infinitybattlescape)

1 Like

Dropping rogue galaxy. No room. I’ll post it now!

https://twitter.com/David_Lugasi/status/657692921391632385

Now re-tweet the shit out of this :smiley:

2 Likes

Perfect. Is that tweeted on Scott’s twitter page now.

I retweeted. But find it a little overly aggressive (especially the red marking). Promoting both wouldn’t have hurt and I think would have increased the chance for Scott himself retweeting it for being funny. Secondary influence. But it’s Lucas tweet and its more important that it’s genuine then that it’s PC.

Also. Your skills really show Lucas. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

I don’t know how twitter works… believe it or not. So its posted on Scott’s twitter page? https://twitter.com/DJSnM

No. Only on his personal one (the one he sees when he logs in). When he retweets or answers it, it gets visible on his site.

Also @JonnyRedHed , you should maybe consider over thinking your planned actions a little more before acting. I get the vibe that you don’t do that a lot, things that seem great at first glance can turn bad really fast. Just based on an assumption tough.

1 Like

Ah I see, thanks for explaining.

1 Like

Made a new thread for this project :slight_smile:

Scott has always come across on video a a good chap.

1 Like

:no_mouth:

:grimacing:

1 Like

Your have to explain that a little more please. I’m dyslexic as hell and have to edit and re-edit every thing I write. Often what I read is not what I’ve actually written, it’s a nightmare to type on forums, words back to front and upside down meanings all mi-spelt. Have I written something offensive, I apologise if I have offended anyone or broken forum rules. Just let me know and I’ll delete.

No, no offensive thing in particular. I just felt the way I described above and communicated an advise to you based on said feeling.

Looks like it will make it, but needs a lot more press for stretch goals. The large first day is because of us. We definitely need to get the $10-$50 masses to start backing that a lot of projects rely heavy on.


1 Like

105k!
Woot, woot!