Kickstarter Milestone and Excited Keyboard Bashing Thread (111% FUNDED)

I don’t think Vsauce does gaming videos? At least not that kind.

The goal is maybe not doing a video but as a science guy his community may like the idea of Infinity: Battlescape. A tweet a so could do some job.

I think vsauce3 does video games. Have the KSP devs tweeted anything about Infinity yet? Maybe someone can get them to give INS a shoutout?

7 Likes

Not a bad job there Lucas, well done.

How about this:

Actually some1 please tweet this to him or with relevant hashtags (I’m a complete newb to twitter myself)

Edit: should I highlight Infinity in the tweet?

5 Likes

Time for Scott to 'Science the shit outa Infinity:Battlescape!'

Scott will be coming home very soon, maybe even on his way back now. I think he would dig your image, maybe tweet it to him.

2 Likes

Final version:

2 Likes

Someone please please twitter this. Lucas you should, you made it after all. And no need to highlight it. We can promote both games at the same time …

1 Like

Someone preferably with some knowledge of Twitter. Maybe Lomsor?

And do it with @JonnyRedHed’s text:

2 Likes

I don’t use twitter.

Remember to ask him to ‘Science the shit out of it’.

Go to twitter:

Drop image

add: @DJSnM YOUR TEXT (Miss you Scott sciencing the shit … ) #ahasch #another #battlescape #rebelgalaxy

Just a simple tweet with the line I came up with will be good enough. A laugh gets you a long way when you need something.

I can make this my Twitter debut if you want. But remember to retweet the shit out of it?

2 Likes

I would even shit all over it if you asked nicely.

4 Likes

I like it but I don’t think its a necessary or smart move to do this at the moment, he has already said yes it seems, so why bother him further… But I don’t know the guy, maybe its right up his alley.

Scott is a ‘good egg’, but if your concerned just check with the dev’s first to be safe.

Its hardly offensive. its Science!

no room for both #roguegalaxy and #martian

Which one?

As I said, I wouldn’t focus on Battlescape as it’s allready in the image and in the #hashtag … just something nice and funny for him.

I would pick #martian.

Scott liked the film, and he is a man of science and loves space games.

Maybe,

1 Like